Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to posting but not to viewing...been really really busy working too busy to post cos been really really busy working really really hard.. my idea of what they gonna do....t-shirts with slogans.
EAT
SLEEP
BABY LAMB
REPEAT
REPEAT
REPEAT
Would be funny if they mixed up the words and threw in a comma to make it "EAT BABY LAMB, REPEAT".

Reactions: 4
No point in Rebecca doing a try on haul after that shopping trip as we all know exactly what she will have brought. Crop tops, high waisted (pulled up to her baps) see through trousers, the tiniest bikini possible, low cut dress. Why she’s asking Steve for his opinion is beyond me. He dresses like a 50 year old man.
Either a 50 year old man or a chavvy 20 year old from 2006. There’s no in between

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Steve seen American pancakes before? Because they don’t look very American to me

Reactions: 2
I just watched Charlotte's grocery meal haul (I love them, don't know why, guilty pleasure🤦‍♀️😂) and I'm amazed at the difference. They both spend roughly the same apparently and Charlotte's is full of fruit and veg and healthy meal ideas (as annoying as she is) compares to Rebecca's. It's truly bizarre how much she spends on utter shite to feed her family.

Not sure those roast potatoes have even seen the oven!
I saw them and wondered the same, they aren’t roast potatoes but boiled 🤢 and she said the other week ‘doesn’t Mummy make the best potatoes’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So THATS where all the sweetcorn went from the weekly shop! Drowning in a sea of bisto 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her food is disgusting I don’t know why she shares it 🤮

I’m so bored of her mentioning they’re not going on holiday because they’re going to Tenerife Tenerife is where they’re going away too.

Also don’t need to see Steve’s hairy tits 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And there's another revolting looking meal 🤮🤮🤮 Presentation is everything with food.
I agree. All of her food is SO bland looking. Bit like her really. If she was a food she would be blamanche. Vanilla of course.
Steve would be turkey twizzlers.
Forgive me..It’s the wine talking over here! 🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her food is disgusting I don’t know why she shares it 🤮

I’m so bored of her mentioning they’re not going on holiday because they’re going to Tenerife Tenerife is where they’re going away too.

Also don’t need to see Steve’s hairy tits 🤮🤮
Steve’s hairy tits 😂😂😂😂😂 he’s an absolute head isn’t he.

• Haha
Steve’s got his moobs out, Rebecca is half naked, poor Woodeh is in long sleeve top, pants and winter wellies and Alfeh in thick joggers. Am I missing something? It’s been 20 degrees!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Steve’s got his moobs out, Rebecca is half naked, poor Woodeh is in long sleeve top, pants and winter wellies and Alfeh in thick joggers. Am I missing something? It’s been 20 degrees!
I thought this too!! It was late 20s where I am and we were all warm in shorts/vests

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but she thinks she is a 10 out of 10 looks wise and she really rates herself but with those legs/ankles I wouldn’t be walking about in cycling shorts pulled up to my tits and the shortest dresses possible to go walking in the dales! 😂

Reactions: 9
Your post Rebecca about not buying new clothes would be ok if you hadn't just shown us your new boohoo clothes and been out to primark last week and brought more stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The word clothes appears 5 times in that caption. 3 times in 1 ‘sentence’!

• Haha
Seriously, her lack of self awareness is staggering.
I don’t know what’s funnier, her comment or the fan girl ‘wannabe’ comment.

I know now I can wear clothes from last season (sat here in jeans that are 5 years old, Birkenstock’s I bought from ebay and a hoody that is branded but was a gift about 3 years ago, my T-shirt is this season) I feel so much better about my clothing choice...cheers Rebecca, without your insight I would have been off to Primark to replace my old staples with new tat!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, her lack of self awareness is staggering.
I don’t know what’s funnier, her comment or the fan girl ‘wannabe’ comment.

I know now I can wear clothes from last season (sat here in jeans that are 5 years old, Birkenstock’s I bought from ebay and a hoody that is branded but was a gift about 3 years ago, my T-shirt is this season) I feel so much better about my clothing choice...cheers Rebecca, without your insight I would have been off to Primark to replace my old staples with new tat!!!
‘Them self’ 🙈

• Haha
She understands that everyone knows not to buy new clothes all the time but she supports fast fashion that is primark?!

Her sunglasses are the worst I’ve ever seen

And agaaaaain with the terrible saturated photos! Learn to use colour balance please Rebecca 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.