Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is seriously interested in these hauls of cheap tat? And has she washed her flasher mac yet???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm looking forward to the Primark haul. I hope she gets Woodeh some bedding and some pillows because Woodeh needs some bedding and some pillows because Woodeh doesn't have some bedding and some pillows at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How she gets away with her awful content I do not know! Channel mum should be ashamed for having her as an ambassador, the other bloggers who are part of channel mum are so much better (still annoying) but at least make sense with there meals and daily life.. Rebecca is lost, and needs to be dropped by channel mum for inappropriate posts
Lol sorry for the rant 😂

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever suggested this to channelmum? Because if nobody complains then they won’t know

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice in the vlog - when she showed Steve painting the units, her channel mum mug was on the side - chipped - and then Steve was using the same channel mum mug to dip his paintbrush in paint stripper 😂😂

Has anyone ever suggested this to channelmum? Because if nobody complains then they won’t know

I don’t think they’ll be bothered seen as most of the channel mums have their boobs out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why didn’t Steve just stay at home with the kids while she went to Primark?

I would never drag my two (similar ages) round shops in the school holidays. I might do the essential food shop with them in tow (if I really had to) but I’d never take them into Primark.

I always wonder why Rebecca has always got to have Steve or the boys with her wherever she goes? Doesn’t she ever crave some time on her own? Maybe it’s an anxiety thing. It just seems odd to me that she doesn’t do ANYTHING alone.

Reactions: 8

I would never drag my two (similar ages) round shops in the school holidays. I might do the essential food shop with them in tow (if I really had to) but I’d never take them into Primark.

I always wonder why Rebecca has always got to have Steve or the boys with her wherever she goes? Doesn’t she ever crave some time on her own? Maybe it’s an anxiety thing. It just seems odd to me that she doesn’t do ANYTHING alone.

Because she hates driving and complains about it constantly! So instead will drag her kids and make Steve do all the driving l! She literally only drives if she really HAS to

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Also my predictions for her haul:

Of course everything will be ‘realleh realleh nice” and ‘realleh realleh comfy”. That’s a given.

- Smallest, stringiest bikini she can find
- All tops will be cropped
- Denim shorts. Worn as high as possible, with her arse cheeks hanging out the back. Which she’ll emphasise by turning around and sticking it out for all to see.
- Sandals. Birkenstock type. Because she lived in her Birkenstock’s last summer. When it was summer, she wore her Birkenstock’s.
- A beach bag. She’ll explain in great detail what the bag is for. In case anyone didn’t know.
- Tacky clothes for the boys. Probably with big garish designs or slogans on the front. Matching of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi guys Happehh Wednesdehhhh! Am just walking to open the gate because I live in the countryside now, not that I eveh mention it, there's loooooads of babeh bunnehs and lambs everywhere, babeh lambs, babeh lambs, babeh lambs EVERYWHERE...

We get it Rebecca! You live in the countryside, there's sheep and lambs and you have to open and close the gates. It's not remotely interesting to anyone but you. I work out in the country, I can see sheep and lambs from my office window and my god if I harped on about it like she does, I'd have no friends...... Oh yeah, she actually doesn't seem to have any friends does she!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Steve’s stories showing her filming everything & him moaning about being in Primark 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Steve’s stories showing her filming everything & him moaning about being in Primark 🙈🤣
Cringe. Imagine walking around primark with your camera filming shoes on the shelf. If I saw someone doing this I’d shudder and think what a nob they were. Her trip must’ve taken x100 longer than usual!

• Haha
Cringe. Imagine walking around primark with your camera filming shoes on the shelf. If I saw someone doing this I’d shudder and think what a nob they were. Her trip must’ve taken x100 longer than usual!
I bet she loves everyone staring at her while she’s filming! It must be boring being with someone who has to film every aspect of their lives. What’s the bet that Steve finds himself another job by the end of the week, just to get away from her!!

• Haha
Anyone else find it strange how she brags about living in the ‘Yorkshire dales’ I mean god living there for me would be so boring and and a actual nightmare 😂😂😂😫

So why didn’t he stay home with the kids and encourage her to go out and have a bit of completely child free time? Cos he’s a controlling nob and thinks it’s funny to take the piss out of her channel/job, that’s why. She might be tit at it Steve but she’s just paid for you and t’boooyyyys to go to Tenerife. Careful about biting the hand that feeds.....

Reactions: 10
I watched her latest YouTube vlog earlier and honestly it was the most boring thing I have ever seen, half of it was so dark I could barely see what she was filming 😩 I wonder if she knows she pronounces curry so annoyingly, she also said has a korma and that sums up her personality perfectly.

She was saying since they’ve moved they can’t get takeaways or out much, what young couple actually want that? must be extremely boring and that exactly why she has no interesting content.

As annoying Steve is she does look right a right twit in primark with her flasher mac and camera

Imagine if they thought she was an actual flasher 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.