Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Work doesn’t stop because work doesn’t stop and Alfie’s off school but I’ve still got to work because work doesn’t stop’. I’m sorry but what you do isn’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times does she want to say the word ‘work’? I don’t know if she’s mentioned it but this is her ‘job’ now. She works so hard because she’s so hardworking and it’s really hard work to do all this work but she’s does it because she’s so hardworking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont like these mum youtubers who act like they have it so hard. My partner works 6am-2pm, I work 8pm-1am so we work around the kids. I leave the house at 7:15 and dont get back til 1:45am (nearer to 3am if its busy) I hate when I leave for work and my 3 year old doesnt want me to go or when the kids are sick and I have to go. But thats life (I only do 20-24 hours a week but I cant do more with everything else/partner doing overtime/kids)
Id love to sit at home and film some videos and know Im making a weeks money with one video! I definitely wouldnt moan!

Reactions: 13
I dont like these mum youtubers who act like they have it so hard. My partner works 6am-2pm, I work 8pm-1am so we work around the kids. I leave the house at 7:15 and dont get back til 1:45am (nearer to 3am if its busy) I hate when I leave for work and my 3 year old doesnt want me to go or when the kids are sick and I have to go. But thats life (I only do 20-24 hours a week but I cant do more with everything else/partner doing overtime/kids)
Id love to sit at home and film some videos and know Im making a weeks money with one video! I definitely wouldnt moan!
This. Huge respect to you! And she's got Steve at home all day as well now, doing what exactly? My partner works 6 days a week, leaves at 6am, comes home anywhere between 5pm&8pm, I'm lucky I got a brilliant job doing school hours ready for my eldest starting school in September, but at the moment my full wage goes on childcare. I wouldn't want her life but she certainly doesn't have it hard and has no idea what mum guilt really is!

What in God's name is that lunch she's made? Even looking at it makes me gag. 🤢

• Sick
How many time did she want to say “work” in those stories?!
Also SO FAKE pretending she didn’t know what day it was....prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Steve's posted a picture on his stories of his tea, it's a pile of mash with a couple of sausages on the top and a load of gravy not a vegetable in sight.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s not just me is it, her photography is getting worse! She needs to get on YouTube and watch some tutorials 🙈

These insta mums watching their kids grow through the phone screen! Try interacting and at least talking to them I have never herd her children speak

Reactions: 3
Mum guilt because she has to work in the holidays? Might that be because you could have recorded some videos to have ready whilst A was still at school or for the time he has been away at the caravan? Most mums don’t have this luxury. If I did and didn’t manage my time then I would feel guilty too.

Reactions: 4
Struggling to see what’s ‘perfecto’ in this picture😂😂😂 I guess the boys are fussy with veg because daddy doesn’t eat veg?
2 sausage Steve... has 4 sausages!!!! She must have read here and felt she best up his portion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never trust a man who eats child size portions and drinks bud light 😂😂
True. Also never trust a man who is a fussy eater. My friends and I have always said it’s one of the biggest turn offs in a man when they eat like a child and refuse certain things because they’ve grown up thinking they don’t like them. Wimps.

Reactions: 11
‘Spring pjs’ out Not being funny but that too is slightly slutty to be wearing around her sons!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.