Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. I thought it was Wednesday today not the weekend when she is allowed treats (dairy ice cream too šŸ™„ )

2. Does she really think she has a pet bunnah?

3. I bet it isn't even the same bunny!

Reactions: 4
Her content is completely terrible. She does a story showing woodeh trying on one boot and tags joules. Is she begging for free stuff? I donā€™t get it, she looks desperate.

Her makeup video tonight was ok.
Not a lot to take issue with or take the piss out of.
I think videos like that are good for her to post, advice on makeup is harmless. Unlike her diet and exercise one.

Reactions: 1
Shouldnā€™t she have #AD on that swipe up for the iconic brushes? as they were given to her for an ad last year (I hate those petty people who cry about people not declaring an ad, but Rebecca just annoys me šŸ˜‚ so Iā€™m being petty)

I give her make up video a 3/10 šŸ˜‚ but thatā€™s probably because I love make up myself and found it boring, I also couldnā€™t get over how wet her face looked after she applied her foundation.

Can we talk about that dinner though? That green snot chicken looked disgusting and it was on dry pasta šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's done so many make up videos they're all the same.

That pasta looked disgusting, maybe if she'd mixed it all in it would have looked a tiny bit more edible.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's done so many make up videos they're all the same.

That pasta looked disgusting, maybe if she'd mixed it all in it would have looked a tiny bit more edible.
I wonder why she does them? All I ever see her wear is that orange eyeshadow and some mascara

To be fair she has amazing skin that Iā€™m envious of and her make up does always look nice.

I liked how she described the serum drops as ā€˜culty freeā€™ instead of cruelty free šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair she has amazing skin that Iā€™m envious of and her make up does always look nice.

I liked how she described the serum drops as ā€˜culty freeā€™ instead of cruelty free šŸ¤£
She's 25, her skin should be good!! She's a very pretty girl, but I think she follows make up trends as opposed to what suits her. I always think her foundation is a little too orangey, but that could be the brand she uses.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think her skin is good. She is naturally pretty. Sheā€™s the kind of girl thats much nicer stripped back - simple clothes, less make up and simple hair

Reactions: 3
She definitely doesnā€™t like going places herself. If my husband was home on a weekday and I could go to primark for an hour alone Iā€™d have the keys in the car quicker than he could say bye!

I think she really tries to romanticise her life in the dales to her followers, tries to make it look idillac walking around the hills watching the sun go down, but with each closed-eyes-smiling and arm behind her head selfie she poses claiming sheā€™s living her best life, the less I believe her. Sheā€™s 25(?) doesnā€™t she even want to go a walk with Woody to a coffee shop, or be able to just nip out and visit a friend. But she canā€™t, cos she doesnā€™t have girl-friends, and she lives in the dales, because she loves the dales, thatā€™s why she lives in the dales.
Also can we all chip together to buy her a recipe book? I canā€™t look at those meals any more šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 15
She definitely doesnā€™t like going places herself. If my husband was home on a weekday and I could go to primark for an hour alone Iā€™d have the keys in the car quicker than he could say bye!

I think she really tries to romanticise her life in the dales to her followers, tries to make it look idillac walking around the hills watching the sun go down, but with each closed-eyes-smiling and arm behind her head selfie she poses claiming sheā€™s living her best life, the less I believe her. Sheā€™s 25(?) doesnā€™t she even want to go a walk with Woody to a coffee shop, or be able to just nip out and visit a friend. But she canā€™t, cos she doesnā€™t have girl-friends, and she lives in the dales, because she loves the dales, thatā€™s why she lives in the dales.
Also can we all chip together to buy her a recipe book? I canā€™t look at those meals any more šŸ¤¢
Don't forget the pet wild bunnies and lambs. It reminds me of the Disney Snow White film where she flings open the cottage door and all the little animals run in to help tidy up. I can't see Snow White with her boobs and bum out though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't forget the pet wild bunnies and lambs. It reminds me of the Disney Snow White film where she flings open the cottage door and all the little animals run in to help tidy up. I can't see Snow White with her boobs and bum out though šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Snow White X gym ho X farmers wife X yummy mummy

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve just been looking back at her older Instagram posts I canā€™t help to notice how much happier she looked. Itā€™s such a shame their old house was beautiful and cosy a big beautiful front room/ kitchen and the boys bedrooms were so nice. Without ALOT of money the new house will never have that feel.

Reactions: 7
Really annoys me she talks about ā€˜mum guiltā€™ because she has to ā€˜workā€™ all the time. Youā€™re in the comfort of your own home. Youā€™re surrounded by your children, yes, whilst youā€™re on your laptop you may not be able to interact with them but honestly a lot of people are worse off. Bills have to be paid and 40hr+ weeks have to be worked. Not everyone gets to tuck their babies in at night. Thatā€™s true mum guilt. I would love to be in her position (minus the house, the dales, being secluded etc) so maybe I am a bit bitter šŸ˜‚. But she really does have it easy.

Reactions: 19
Frigging "mum guilt". :mad: Does Steve or any of these other Insta dads have "dad guilt"??? šŸ™„
These women don't know they're living ffs!

Reactions: 10
Working mum guilt oh duck off!!!! Filming a few crap clothing/make up videos, showing us your crap food shop and pointing out some lambs in a field is not working! Leaving your children in childcare during the holidays so you can go to work is real mum guilt. I'd love to stay at home dancing round my kitchen whilst thrusting my tits, arse and fanny flaps at a camera but like most of us here I live in the real world!! šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.