Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed on here for a few months and sometimes I do agree with you on stuff. Not that I’d care enough to comment on them like you but I’m interested in some of your opinions that’s why I have a mooch every now and again. In my view I do think some people on here are having an opinion which is fair enough. But I also think some of you seem a bit obsessed and so show bully behaviour, to repeatedly comment on the same person day in day out to me is just weird. Yes she does slightly annoying things but if I really couldn’t stand her and everything she stands for I would simply delete her. Not keep following and keep talking about those things day in day out! It actually must waste so much of your time in the day! And no I’m not a massive Rebecca fan, I have never liked or commented on anything she has done. And I get that this is a trash thread for the millionth time anyone says anything against all of you. I think yes it’s ok to have an opinion (to me it would be things like not agreeing with the ads) not obsessing that woody is unhappy and not looked after. Every child is different, he just seems like a chilled out kid to me!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve followed on here for a few months and sometimes I do agree with you on stuff. Not that I’d care enough to comment on them like you but I’m interested in some of your opinions that’s why I have a mooch every now and again. In my view I do think some people on here are having an opinion which is fair enough. But I also think some of you seem a bit obsessed and so show bully behaviour, to repeatedly comment on the same person day in day out to me is just weird. Yes she does slightly annoying things but if I really couldn’t stand her and everything she stands for I would simply delete her. Not keep following and keep talking about those things day in day out! It actually must waste so much of your time in the day! And no I’m not a massive Rebecca fan, I have never liked or commented on anything she has done. And I get that this is a trash thread for the millionth time anyone says anything against all of you. I think yes it’s ok to have an opinion (to me it would be things like not agreeing with the ads) not obsessing that woody is unhappy and not looked after. Every child is different, he just seems like a chilled out kid to me!
You’re entitled to your opinion. Likewise, you don’t have to read here.

Reactions: 1
I used to like her, thought she was really relatable. But she has turned into such a sheep, everything she does is for likes and views and boy she is so desperate to be liked. I think she’s forgetting the only reason she’s a stay at home mum is because Steve earned a really good wage in a family business. He cheats on her all the time and she has been told and just ignores it because ‘it would ruin her image online and she wouldn’t have a platform’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
@Desou2019 Do you think it’s right for two children to sleep in a room in the middle of winter without appropriate bedding and no curtains and blind (until recently)? If children’s services were to visit a family home they would look at every room and if there were no curtains/blinds and appropriate bedding in the children’s room they would tell the parents to sort this out as a matter of priority. It’s basic parenting.

Reactions: 5
@Desou2019 Do you think it’s right for two children to sleep in a room in the middle of winter without appropriate bedding and no curtains and blind (until recently)? If children’s services were to visit a family home they would look at every room and if there were no curtains/blinds and appropriate bedding in the children’s room they would tell the parents to sort this out as a matter of priority. It’s basic parenting.
That’s a load of bollocks! I didn’t have a blind or curtain at my bedroom window for about a year (I’m not overlooked by anyone) it didn’t do me any harm! You can very clearly see she loves those boys! I would bet my house on the fact that children’s services wouldn’t flag that as a problem!

Reactions: 1
That’s a load of bollocks! I didn’t have a blind or curtain at my bedroom window for about a year (I’m not overlooked by anyone) it didn’t do me any harm! You can very clearly see she loves those boys! I would bet my house on the fact that children’s services wouldn’t flag that as a problem!
She was moaning every morning at getting up 5:15 because the boys were up early, she’s got single glazed windows with cracks in and woody was sleeping under thin blankets with a rolled up duvet as a pillow. Blinds not up for you for a year may not of harmed you but did you also have these contributing factors.

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #4 - Does she care? She certainly does!

Reactions: 7
Expecting two small children to sleep in a room in an old house with no curtains or blind and her youngest with a small blanket, no duvet is wrong imo. She’s lived there for months and can soon find the money for her eBay and Primark hauls, make up etc.
No one said she doesn’t love her children.
Children’s services look at the home environment (including their bedrooms), the food they eat, their physical and emotional presentation etc. That’s a fact. I’m in no way saying that children’s services would be concerned about the boys, however I was pointing out how important it is for children to live in a warm, comfortable home.

Reactions: 9
I used to like her, thought she was really relatable. But she has turned into such a sheep, everything she does is for likes and views and boy she is so desperate to be liked. I think she’s forgetting the only reason she’s a stay at home mum is because Steve earned a really good wage in a family business. He cheats on her all the time and she has been told and just ignores it because ‘it would ruin her image online and she wouldn’t have a platform’
How do you know this hun? xx

He cheats?

I feel I have been "trolled" today by Rebecca, I'm actually not a loser and I'm quite happy in my free time (when I have it) to come quickly onto this site to read the intresting opinions about said "influencers". She's calling out "trolls" but in actuall fact she has "trolled" every single 1 of us today on her insta. Calling people "losers" is not very nice Rebecca and ur interpretation of us on here cannot be any further from the truth. There maybe some people who directly message her to call her out or say horrible things but the fact that we come onto this site and have a little moan every now and then about her and what she has been upto is not trolling and she needs to get a grip. Rebecca this site is a choice and of u choose to come on here and just read the occasional horrible comments then u cannot complain that you are being "trolled".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.