Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Felt like the bag for the boys was missing loads of stuff.

I’d take spare clothing for both boys, not just one babygrow for woody.

Suncream to apply at the other end (if they land during day).

Calpol sachets.

Blankets for them. Maybe even travel pillows.
Travel pillows? The twat cant even buy them stay at home pillows 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Hachos

I can totally imagine her plotting this whole tattle hate reveal with 2ss.. “Steveh babe, reckon I should pretend I got loads of messages tellin meh about tattle?! Then we can create a coupleh accounts and troll them hatehs til they cry into their takeaway pizzas”

2ss responds “do it Elleh, good idea... you’re soo cleveh, I’ll call them overweight transgenders and hit em where it hurts”

*meanwhile... the kids have broken through the bin bagged bedroom window and using the bin bag as a parachute, they land safely in the garden... they run over to the edge of the garden and pull all the spinach from the curreh out the compost bin and use it to lure over some sheep on a nearby hill... Alfie shouts yeeha and mounts the sheep, lasooing little Woodeh on board with one of mums string bikinis... both of them ride off into the wild west of the dales.. ‘we’re finally free Woodeh!!!’

Meanwhile 2ss managed to get stuck in one of the kitchen units and can’t get out, trapped there like a little sardine man, he cries and screams for help.. but to no avail.

After an hour of crying he relents and realises his sexy Rebacon is too busy filming a new ‘ass flap colab’ vid to come to his rescue... accepting his fate as shelf stable canned food; he reverts back into the processed, full of shit, can of spam that he originated from.

Rebacon enters the kitchen wondering where Steve is... assumes he’s gone out with the boys and decides to make them all a hearty meal of undercooked gnocchi and 80% fat beef mince...

*puts all ingredients in the slow cookers cos she’s such a busy working mum of three, oh I mean two* making sure to film herself from behind as to get a bit more ass footage for the gram. She bends over so far that the slow cooker opens up and swallows her into a black hole... she gets sucked into a wormwhole and passes out. She wakes up surrounded by darkness “steveh babe.. woodeh, Alfeeeh, where are ya?! Someone help meh please, I just wanna be happeh”

out of no where she hears the voice of James Earl Jones, “Ellie, all you need to do to be happy is think happy and you’ll be happeeehhh”.
Fondly remembering her own ground breaking, depression curing, anxiety banishing advice, she reminisces of the days of her infamous eBay hauls, dancing, fitspiration and of course, the deeply coveted, holy grail of shopping; food haul video.... as she begins to realise she may never be able to get back to her old life; she longs to relive those oh so precious moments again...

Seeing a light up ahead, James Earl Jones tells her to go toward the light.. trusting the voice and thinking only happeh thoughts, she flys towards the light...

Is that Mary poppins?! Turns out elleh was in the magic carpet bag all along...

Mary reaches In and grabs hold of Rebecca... pulls her out and ....

POOF

Rebecca turns into a really loveleh wicker bag.

And as that.. she forever remained.

Rebecca the wicker bag. She lived a happy and full life. Carrying the wonders of a 1940’s ration pack to and from the shop.

It was a happy ending and her new life resembled much of the old life she used to lead. Rebecca was happeh at last.

They all lived happily ever after. And Rebecca was happy because she was finally happy as a wicker bag. And that’s what made her happy.

The end 🤪🤪

EDIT: If you made it this far I commend you. Sorry, this was a long post. Got a bit carried away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Mummy and daddy’s bed is the best bed.

That’s because mummy and daddy’s bed has pillows and a quilt and curtains up on the windows reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

virgofalls

VIP Member
Rebecca, for a start - nobody comes on here and says things like “ew she’s so fat”. 🙄

We make justified observations about the content you choose to publish online - you do not allow anyone to comment or message you with any constructive criticism or advice if they see you doing something that’s dangerous/unhealthy/contradictory to something you’ve previously sold or advised. The feedback gets deleted and the account blocked. Frustrated followers are bound to seek out a space where they can express their opinion.

My main issue with you is that you are a sell out. You tell your followers that you only work with brands you love and would only endorse products you’d buy yourself - yet we’ve seen this isn’t true. Your adverts are all over the place, dairy free/high dairy, vegan/muscle food, don’t buy clothes/clothing hauls and the announcement of a clothing store business! You photoshop yourself to have abs and tell your followers you’ve done it by XYZ, have them all copying you with an unhealthy meal plan and poor workout. Then when you realise there’s no hiding your body on holiday .. you’re all about embracing your rolls. The rolls that weren’t there in your “I’ve been working my butt off, I’m so great” post from a few days earlier. It’s all a mess.

You’ve lost your integrity.

You make money off the people who follow you. They are your income and your means to pay your mortgage and bills. If you’re not being honest with them then people are going to get pissed off and of course they’re going to come over here to vent it.

Also, Rebecca. I can assure you that I am not jealous of you. I would not swap one aspect of my life with yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

virgofalls

VIP Member
I just can’t let this go. 🤣 I’m sorry.

20 seconds into a haul with a title that includes ‘I spent £100!’ in it. She says:

“I love Primark. I go in there most months and spend a fortune every time but hey ho”

A few hours earlier she was telling her followers this:

“I definitely couldn’t afford to keep buying clothes each season and I wouldn’t want to waste all my money on clothes as much as I love buying clothes”

Someone needs to tell her. Tell her she’s a fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Justanothermum27

I’ve just messaged her saying my friend has this and got it from eBay and it’s crap quality and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Clarity456

VIP Member
I don’t understand what the f... she does with 3 packs of wet wipes every single week! I buy a box of 6 packets maybe every other month and my little boy is exactly the same age as woodeh 🤷🏼‍♀️
She bonks every night aparrently so 2 sausage Steve needs something to wipe his wang after

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Llamabama

Chatty Member
New thread title idea...

Theyre off on hoiiieday and Rebs slightly cocky - thank god for all inclusive because that means no gnocchi

• Haha
Reactions: 37

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Lovely that she still got some chicken for Steve to eat for lunch at home because he used to like chicken for lunch at work but he’s not working any more so now he can have chicken at home because he likes chicken for his lunch and he’s at home now because he’s not at work anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I’ve just watched her latest vlog...

Oh my days, it was actually painful to watch. I have to break this down into parts because there’s just that much wrong with it.

For a start they are the most BORING and repetitive couple I’ve ever known. ‘Steve’s gone for a wee because he needs a wee’ All this ‘elleh’ business aswell - what the fuck Steve?

Secondly, WHAT IN BABY JESUS’ NAME IS SHE TALKING LIKE A TODDLER FOR? ‘We going on hoyiday in 6 days! Raise your hands if you’re going on hoyiday!’ No wonder both kids speech is messed up. Poor woodeh looks at her sometimes as if to say ‘shut the fuck up and leave me alone love’

Next up, those fucking cupboard doors. Everytime she shows them they look exactly the same. She may aswell have just whacked another coat of primer on because that paints done absolutely fuck all - nothing will make that dreadful dark dungeon kitchen look nice.

And the meals they cook in that awful kitchen - lord Jesus Christ - greasy, stodgy food that even a dog would struggle to digest. I bet Alfie would hyperventilate if he ever saw a vegetable.

Steve needs his own section because he’s a pretentious prick. He puts on that stupid extreme northern accent and thinks he’s hilarious. Steve, love, you’re a dick. And just because Reb bangs you every night doesn’t make you a catch.

I genuinely feel like a need to give my eyeballs a swill after watching that video. And it’s gonna get worse next week when they go on hoyiday because her flaps are gonna be out for a full 10 days.

Gonna go and take some gaviscon because that bolognese and gnocchi has given me heartburn just looking at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Rebecca lamb #4 look at the little bunnehs, ain’t my Steve such a hunneh, I like to get my flaps out because I am so funneh🐫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I’m in genuine shock that people like this actually exist. You are sitting there pointing the finger, bullying a young mother. If you could see yourselves from an external point of view - do you realise how sad and pathetic you all are!?! You are all obsessing over every single minute detail of Rebecca, some even because she didn’t mention that she purchased a jar of mayonnaise ... what the!?! How would you all feel if people were trolling your child like the way you are all trolling Rebecca? She is a beautiful young woman who looks like an amazing mum. You are all clearly jealous so your quickest defensive is to be nasty and bully her. Get off your arses and focus on your own lives rather than obsessing over a young woman. And before some body says ‘if you’re on this thread it’s because you don’t like her’ etc. I actually joined tattle because I felt I had to comment after reading this disgusting thread. Take a long hard look at your selves. Vile, trolling bullies.
Yes I’m jealous of Reb. I’m so jealous that she sells her soul to Instagram and blocks anyone who questions or disagrees with anything she says or does instead of taking it on board and bettering herself, I’m jealous that she will advertise anything and everything even if it means contradicting herself and lying about her life every few days. I’m also so jealous of what a good mum she is. When I tuck my children in bed at night I just wish I could be as good a mum as Reb. I so wish I could just wander round a cold dark dungeon all day and let my son follow me around without actually interacting with him. I wish I could just let me child who has clear speech problems just plod through life without getting him any help. I do wish I hadn’t bothered to decorate my children’s rooms nicely and give them proper bedding. I wish I had just let my youngest lay his head down a rolled up duvet each night rather than a proper pillow and oh my god, I wish I hadn’t bought him curtains when I could have used a bin liner... everything she does just makes me so so jealous of her life. I wish I could find myself a man like 2SS, racist, fattist, lazy, expects a shag every night, talks like a Yorkshire dales gansta for the ‘gram and dresses like a cross between a 12 year old and 50 year old in one. My husband is nothing on 2SS, I could never dream of finding myself a man like him!!! If you actually pay attention to the thread, you would see that most of have said she can come across as lovely, she’s very pretty with gorgeous hair and she has a good figure on her, she just needs to accept her figure and dress accordingly, her channel needs to feature her kids not her constantly trying on clothes and taking selfies. She can’t be everything she needs to pick a lane and stick with it! Either family or fashion for example. There’s lots of constructive comments on here if she bothered to read it which would help her develop but she’s too stubborn and small minded to pay attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
Just realised who she reminds me of - Dory from finding nemo. No short term memory so she repeats herself every 5 seconds.

Or Doreh, Doreh of the Dales.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Let’s play a drinking game... we watch one of her videos and take a shot everytime she says
- Realleh
- Holiday
- ALFEH
- Woodeh
- Holiday
- Tenerife
- Bunnehs
- Babeh Lambs
- Holidays
- Steve
- Holidays

Never mind we’d all be pissed within minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Linzloo

I was blocked for pointing out she could'nt take a 200ml capri sun in the kids carry on luggage and perhaps she should rectify her video incase anyone actually copied her!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Justanothermum27

So everyone on gogglebox are trolls then are they watching shows/movies and giving their opinions on everything I’m sure the directors/actors don’t take it to heart. There is a big big difference between bullying/stalking and having your own opinion the reason we do it here is so we won’t get trolled bullied by her loyal followers. If we didn’t get blocked for asking a question etc these sites wouldn’t exist no difference between tattle and a gossip magazine... at least we go on facts.. don’t you hate it when they say you only see a snippet of my day LOL the bits YOU decided to show.

• Heart