Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The playsuit does nothing for her at all. It looks much better on the actual model. Her legs are to big to wear that style.
It looks bloody awful on her! I’m not sure why she even asks people’s opinions when she does the opposite anyway! Attention seeking for sure!

It looks bloody awful on her! I’m not sure why she even asks people’s opinions when she does the opposite anyway! Attention seeking for sure!
I do believe this is what she’s looking for 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So I’ve just been scrolling through her insta (as you do) and even after Alfie was born she’s been very body confident posting pictures of herself. I’ll attach a few to show the stark change to what she posts currently. So the pics I screenshotted are from AFTER Alfie was born... and she looks amazing! She even posted videos at the gym of her lifiting weights! She was obviously very keen to get fit again. It’s funny looking at raw, un edited pictures of her body compared to the stuff she churns out now!! The picture of Reb in the dress - again she looks lovely and is dressing to her body shape - not too tight and a perfect length. Compare that with the camo pants - she just looks like a bloody 16 year old!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Haha Steve writing the descriptions of the clothes!! That will be comedy gold
Can’t be any worse than Rebecca describing things, “this tops realleh realleh nice, it’s realleh comfeh, you can wear it wi’ jeans or a skirt or sum shorts. I realleh realleh like it cos it’s a top and you can wear it an it’s realleh comfeh this top.....” 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really hope Steve invests any money he made from his & his fathers company wisely & not in this horrendous clothing business 🤦‍♀️😬

So I’ve just been scrolling through her insta (as you do) and even after Alfie was born she’s been very body confident posting pictures of herself. I’ll attach a few to show the stark change to what she posts currently. So the pics I screenshotted are from AFTER Alfie was born... and she looks amazing! She even posted videos at the gym of her lifiting weights! She was obviously very keen to get fit again. It’s funny looking at raw, un edited pictures of her body compared to the stuff she churns out now!! The picture of Reb in the dress - again she looks lovely and is dressing to her body shape - not too tight and a perfect length. Compare that with the camo pants - she just looks like a bloody 16 year old!!
She looks gorgeous in that dress! Her dress sense has gone rather down hill since then I’m afraid!

Reactions: 6
i think she is quite pretty but she’s lost her fashion sense

Nothing annoys me more than the reposts of people asslicking. It’s so narcissistic!

Reactions: 5
Her and Alfie have went to soft play why not take woody too? Poor child is stuck in that cave of a house day in day out feel so sorry for him

Reactions: 7
This girl who has done this is just desperate to be Elleh's friend
Ugh I cringe. Very desperate and never makes a single effort with her appearance.

Her and Alfie have went to soft play why not take woody too? Poor child is stuck in that cave of a house day in day out feel so sorry for him
Looks like she's taking our tips and taking him to do something outside of the house. Very bizarre that Woody is staying at home, poor thing.

Reactions: 2
Why are people copying her curry?
It’s not even her curry it’s Sharwood’s 🤣🤣
Congeled Korma. Yum 🙄

• Sick
Woodeh must be the most unsociable child ever, she seriously just took alfeh to soft play by herself whilst little woodeh will be stuck in the dungeon staring longingly out the window at the bunnehs. Poor child.

Reactions: 8
I suppose it’s because with Alfie she can let him run around alone but Woody needs a little more supervision.

That would totally get in the way of her scrolling through Tattle, sorry, I mean in the way of her working really really hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting to go up and down the slides with my kids at softplay is a highlight of parenting 😂 don’t get me wrong I only go when it’s very quiet but it’s like a fun work out and we’re all shattered afterwards 😂 I don’t think she can deal with the 2 boys herself outside of her compound.. I mean idyllic dales home 🙄

• Haha
Getting to go up and down the slides with my kids at softplay is a highlight of parenting 😂 don’t get me wrong I only go when it’s very quiet but it’s like a fun work out and we’re all shattered afterwards 😂 I don’t think she can deal with the 2 boys herself outside of her compound.. I mean idyllic dales home 🙄
Rebecca can’t do anything but sit and watch in the outfits she wears 🤣

Been following this for a while now.....
But how can Woodehhhh be so needy and clingy to Mummy all day.....when she’s been out all day at soft play with Alfehhh

Reactions: 1
Maybe there was a push back with all the clothes being shipped from China 😂
Maybe they were being held by customs lol

Crikey! No, they must be doing something bigger than this

Can’t shske the feeling she’s going to be modelling something though....all this focus on her body suddenly. She’ll get paid plenty for that I’m sure!
Lets just hope they dont start selling lingerie and thong bikinis or there'll be no stopping her then and it can all be justified as "publiciteh for me and steves business"

• Sick
  • Haha
Woodehhs hair is getting long again (fringe) and she didn’t take him to get his hair cut with Alfeh before their holiday! Doesn’t make sense! Wonder if she’s going to give him a bowl cut again the poor child ☹😢

• Haha
“I am too funny”

The video will be another eBay haul because didn’t alllll her sheep just lol at her other one when she was soooo funny and called herself a painter and decorated. So hilarious. 🙄

She’ll have ordered ridiculous tit on purpose thinking everyone will laugh again and comment and mention her and GIVE HER ATTENTION saying she’s so funny and great.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.