Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The top should be tighter and it would look much better with leather trousers. Legs or boobs out not both!

Reactions: 3
I think she is so pretty but dresses so tacky it.makes me cringe .. still it's better than the lime green top she said she was going to wear with the skirt in York ...

Reactions: 5
so she’s put 2 photos on instagram stories of her out at revolution and tagged it as #gifted!! can’t even go on a normal night out ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
#gifted cringe!!! Either she went up to the staff and told them she had lots of followers so they felt sorry for her and gave in, or they’ve given out a few free tables to make the place look busy 😂

If it was a pre-planned thing, she could’ve got some more people jeeze! Oh wait she’s got no friends...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she dresses like a boring housewife when out with Steve but Madame whorehouse when she’s out with friends. Sorry but something is up here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Wow, just goes to show, ill-fitting clothes really can make you look about 2 sizes bigger than what you actually are. That skirt is doing nothing for her at all.

Reactions: 6
So she dresses like a boring housewife when out with Steve but Madame whorehouse when she’s out with friends. Sorry but something is up here.
Madame whorehouse! Bloody dying!

I'm embarrassed for her that
1. It was gifted
2. She had 1 friend with her

This was absolutely arranged before hand because she has been talking about it for so long. Wow Revs, off I go to book a hotel because Rebs really sold that night out for me.

Be right back, going to look on "hellostyleuk" for an outfit.....

• Haha
I know we are not all perfect parents but Woody is often struck down with a cold of some sort, yet, here he is, at 7am, in the garden with no coat, in just his sweatshirt. Do they not put two and two together?

I don’t live close to them but I was layered up this morning walking the dog, it was cold!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.