Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be just a phantom page she created and she tags it in her pictures to make her look like she works with more brands, so other brands contact her?

I see she’s done another boring clothing haul,why does she feel the need to come right up the camera and arrange her tits 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s makes herself look so cheap and it’s not nice nor inspiring nor does it make me want to buy the crap she’s showing us,all her pics are ‘staged’ never anything natural,she noway deserves that many subscribers to her channel,it must be full of dirty old men watching her! I can’t stand people who love themselves as much as she does 🤢 she should take a leaf out of ‘mummy in the know’ she’s so lovely and natural and would never do the trashy videos like this which is probably why she doesn’t have as many subscribers because she’s not attracting the Internet pervs!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Are you joking?😳 tree trunk legs?
No - perhaps that phrase was a little harsh but the poses she does doesn’t help the way they sit.

I’m not a fan of my own legs so don’t think I’m sitting here with the worlds most toned legs thinking hers are gross 😂

The way she points her toe down just does zero favours I think. She’s got thicker set thighs which is no bad thing but she just can’t dress them well it’s either too short and up her arse or ill fitted

Reactions: 4
her legs certainly aren't her best feature, hence the playsuit doing nothing for her

Reactions: 5
The playsuit does nothing for her at all. It looks much better on the actual model. Her legs are to big to wear that style.

I despise anyone that resells AliExpress stuff for a massive profit. I'm all for supporting small businesses but not when they try rip their customers off!

I've never once seen anything she wears and thought I'm going to buy that.

She dresses like a 17 year old with no style that's been out spending all their birthday money, just buying anything and everything for the sake of spending the money

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s Steve’s part in this going to be?

And who/where will the clothes be distributed from? They are going to use s village post office to post them? And that will be his job.....parcelling and posting

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought they lived in the middle of no where. The commute to the post office surely won’t be cost effective. Like you say why does it take two of them?

Reactions: 1
I thought they lived in the middle of no where. The commute to the post office surely won’t be cost effective. Like you say why does it take two of them?
Not sure if it's the same up where they are but round my way you can pay a small fee for parcels to be collected from your home if you are a small business. But that would mean even less need for 2 of them to do it. They are hardly going to make their fortune from it so can't see how they would afford to both be out of real jobs

Crikey! No, they must be doing something bigger than this

Can’t shske the feeling she’s going to be modelling something though....all this focus on her body suddenly. She’ll get paid plenty for that I’m sure!

What’s Steve’s part in this going to be?

And who/where will the clothes be distributed from? They are going to use s village post office to post them? And that will be his job.....parcelling and posting

I think with buying from aliexpress and using a shopify account you don’t actually have to post things yourself. That’s why it’s fairly popular to use these shopify accounts. So you’re never actually involved with the shipping process you just choose which items you want to sell on your site and then ramp up the price by 75% :)

I think with buying from aliexpress and using a shopify account you don’t actually have to post things yourself. That’s why it’s fairly popular to use these shopify accounts. So you’re never actually involved with the shipping process you just choose which items you want to sell on your site and then ramp up the price by 75% :)
How can anyone think in 2019 that this is a solid business model? Because obviously neither of them are paying into a pension, Rebecca probably isn’t declaring she’s self ‘employed’ hence never any mention of a tax return (and by god would she moan if she had to) so how can they think YEAH this is a solid business that will pay our mortgage and look after our boys long term.

It doesn’t because they don’t think like that and all Rebecca thinks about is one holiday to the next and one primark haul to the next.

Personally, I would never buy clothes from these kinds of accounts. It can be so hit and miss - but also the returns process can be a nightmare to get refunded! All the outfits she’s posted look like tit. I have to agree with a previous post - I think Rebecca is going to be modelling in some way🤢 It’s hilarious how 66% of people voted no for the play suit 😂😂 the next post she says she definitely packing it😭🤦🏽‍♀️ She really can’t take criticism! I think the Tenerife holiday has been well planned - so she can try out all of these ‘looks’ whilst being tanned/laid on the beach with her baps out🙄😳

I think Steve’s role will be the online stuff - ordering, building the website, writing the clothing descriptions etc! Rebecca’s role will be swanning around in their ‘merchandise’ taking pics for the ‘gram and leaving the two boys to their own devices !!

Reactions: 5
And she’s using her Instagram account as the source for her customers

I think they will need to be made aware of what’s going on once she starts flogging it all

Oh dear god, people are actually making her ‘homemade’ curry 🙈🙈
No, they probably make it all the time without her input. She’s just been tagged by someone who wants to be creepy and fan girl....to get herself on Rebecca’s radar for 5 mins that’s all. It’s bloody sad!

Personally, I would never buy clothes from these kinds of accounts. It can be so hit and miss - but also the returns process can be a nightmare to get refunded! All the outfits she’s posted look like tit. I have to agree with a previous post - I think Rebecca is going to be modelling in some way🤢 It’s hilarious how 66% of people voted no for the play suit 😂😂 the next post she says she definitely packing it😭🤦🏽‍♀️ She really can’t take criticism! I think the Tenerife holiday has been well planned - so she can try out all of these ‘looks’ whilst being tanned/laid on the beach with her baps out🙄😳

I think Steve’s role will be the online stuff - ordering, building the website, writing the clothing descriptions etc! Rebecca’s role will be swanning around in their ‘merchandise’ taking pics for the ‘gram and leaving the two boys to their own devices !!
Haha Steve writing the descriptions of the clothes!! That will be comedy gold

So will her ridiculous posing! I’m cringing already. Yes,so I’m glad a few are also thinking she will be modelling and Tenerife will be the backdrop for the first photo shoots

Let’s see if we are right!! Rebecca you read here, have we rumbled you?

• Haha
I am all for small businesses on Instagram when they are selling Handmade stuff etc, things that they actually use their talent for and don’t have the customer base to have an actual shop to sell from. It’s a great way to get their name out there.
Rebecca selling cheap China seconds using her large Instagram following is a pisstake.

Reactions: 11
Saw this comment on her YouTube which she liked... surely she wouldn’t purchase something from Shein and then start selling it 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.