Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I am too funny"...the funny thing is...you aren't funny!
‘I’m so funneh because everyone says I’m funneh hahaha I’m so funneh’

I feel like sometimes she favours A over W because he’ll smile properly for the cameras and film her. Basically he’s her lil witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won't have done another haul, because she doesn't do fast fashion. She looks through she wardrobe for things that are (1 year) old and re wears them

Saving the planet, one old piece of clothing at a time. My hero 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how she says mother hood now instead of mummyyyaaa lifeee😂 did someone say something on here ?

She
She mentioned it in a vlog ages ago, but said that she’s only had them once before alfeh was born. Which I don’t believe, they have been topped up surely!
She showed a picture of herself recently as a teenager - it is completely obvious she has fillers - her lips look completely different. Fair play though they do look good and not unnatural.

Wonder how much footage she will get of her girls night in York. She doesn’t vlog anywhere but the car and the dungeon so it will be Interesting.

She’ll not vlog any of York. Even though it’s something that would be really good for her channel. Wouldn’t it be so refreshing to see Rebecca as something other than a mum? To see her without Two Sausage Steve cracking terrible jokes about it being his channel?

I’m happy she’s leaving the prison for once, I wonder if Steve is actually looking after his kids alone or if they’ve gone to their nan’s? I don’t see much of Steve having the boys at all on her insta / channel

Reactions: 2
How many times has she said this week that Woodeh has been whiny, probably because he’s of left that bloody house!! Poor thing.

Reactions: 3
How many times has she said this week that Woodeh has been whiny, probably because he’s of left that bloody house!! Poor thing.
I feel so sorry for him, he just seems to wander around in his own little world.

She’s mentioned a playgroup a couple of times but I strongly suspect she only went (or pretended to 😉) because of the comments on here. It doesn’t seem to be something she’s kept to.

She could take him to the library, music groups, dance groups, sensory groups, messy play, art groups. She could have him doing a little kickers or rugby tots type thing. Even put him in a nursery for a couple of mornings/afternoons. He’s not a baby anymore. He needs more stimulation and social interaction than he’s getting.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for him, he just seems to wander around in his own little world.

She’s mentioned a playgroup a couple of times but I strongly suspect she only went (or pretended to 😉) because of the comments on here. It doesn’t seem to be something she’s kept to.

She could take him to the library, music groups, dance groups, sensory groups, messy play, art groups. She could have him doing a little kickers or rugby tots type thing. Even put him in a nursery for a couple of mornings/afternoons. He’s not a baby anymore. He needs more stimulation and social interaction than he’s getting.
My youngest son is pretty much the same age and there is no way I would stay in every single day with him! Not only is it unfair on him, how does she stay sane!

Blimey Steve has taken both boys to soft play this morning, I see they’re taking our tips 👏🏻 Or he’s probably gone seen as they don’t get to go anywhere during the week when with Rebecca.

Blimey Steve has taken both boys to soft play this morning, I see they’re taking our tips 👏🏻 Or he’s probably gone seen as they don’t get to go anywhere during the week when with Rebecca.
Just had a quick nosey, bet Woodeh is loving it!

How long are they going on holiday for? She showed a pack of 7 vests for Woodeh and said he will pretty much live in them on holiday, then she showed he’s got about 8 pairs of shorts with T-shirt’s, she’s probably going to buy more T-shirt’s THEN another 6 short rompers which again he will “probably live in these they are great for wearing in the day or in the evening or at night” thanks for clearing up good times for wearing clothes 🤣 how many clothes does he need? Surely he will be in swim stuff most days and then a couple of outfits for the evenings? We went to Greece when my eldest was Woodeh’s age and we took 2 swim suit things, swim shorts, 3 pairs of shorts, few T-shirt’s and a romper 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
2 birds, 1 stone. Steve gets the boys tired out and happy at softplay and he gets to check out all the ‘milfs’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s got such a nice figure yet just can’t seem to dress for her shape at all!

Good god what is she wearing?!!!! She’s such a pretty girl but her style is horrendous!

Reactions: 11
🤦‍♀️ Why is she so adiment on buying clothes in sizes too small for her 🤦‍♀️ that skirt would look nice a size, if not 2 bigger. She does this every time 🙄
And she honestly didn't need to tell us the bag wasn't real 😂

• Haha
She looks terrible 😩 if you see her face it’s like, aw she’s pretty and then you see the rest and you’re like, why?!

I still can’t comprehend how she doesn’t dress the boys with more layers. Must be freezing in that dungeon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.