Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those pictures have disappeared now from the hello style grid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are still there under tagged photos
I can’t see any photos on the Instagram page or on the #hellostyleuk they’ve defo seen here that we’ve worked it out and deleted them.

I can’t wait to see how this goes, selling cheap imported clothes from China 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wow. This is hilarious. Well done on the detective skills. I reckon the push will come once they are back from holiday. You would think that they could have run it alongside Steve being in work for a while to see how they managed.

Reactions: 2
So it looks like there’s a leather bag and those VILE jumpsuits in white pink and black... lovely

I can’t see any photos on the Instagram page or on the #hellostyleuk they’ve defo seen here that we’ve worked it out and deleted them.

I can’t wait to see how this goes, selling cheap imported clothes from China 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m literally looking on the page now and it’s all there

• Haha

Thank me later x

• Haha

Thank me later x
This is exactly what I was talkin about.A girl I know does the same thing.All her shits on shein too! It’s disgusting.Then she sells it triple the price.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So it looks like there’s a leather bag and those VILE jumpsuits in white pink and black... lovely

I’m literally looking on the page now and it’s all there

Hmmmmm weird

Ok ignore me I was being stupid, it’s in the tagged photos section and not when you search the hashtag 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

You have to select what I circled in pink to see tagged photos

Ok...which 2 of you followed?! Because when I first looked there were 75 followers lol

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why she was telling people it was from there last year when they couldn’t have bought it from there anyway as it’s not open??

Reactions: 3
And i was joking with the EAT SLEEP BABY LAMB REPEAT shirts...be better than the tit they gonna sell..this time next year Rodders !!! So why did Steve LEAVE his highly paid job with flashy cars ? With a £400k mortgage ? Dont add up that he left or maybe not "working" for his dad anymore he actually had to WORK HARD all day 🙄. Not as hard as Rebs though...she works weally weally hard looking at bunnehs and baby lambs. Being a celeb must be a nightmare.

Maybe the hellostyle thing was a venture that never really took off i.e they didn’t arse themselves to start. Also I imagine Rebecca pronounces it “herrow style”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought he got made redundant? I imagine he would have got quite a payoff as he worked there for years. Neither has the business acumen to pull this off!!

You can just see them typing acumen into google right now 😁🤣😃

Run a business .. these 2 idiots would struggle to run a bath .

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Thank me later x
OMG that’s hilarious. What a tit show! I might comment and say ‘Aw I saw this on shein is that where you got it from? x’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear god not clothing. She has no sense of style whatsoever and doesn’t wear clothing that suits her figure. I realeh realeh hope her followers shop around before buying any cheap tat from her 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.