Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone stalk Steve and Rebecca’s ‘following’ list see if they have an account for a clothing brand. ‘Camel toe apparel’ or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so is this why she's been attempting to get fit and lose weight? so she can 'model'?

Reactions: 1
Are you joking?😳 tree trunk legs?
I’d call my own legs tree trunks to be fair and they are slimmer than hers.. but it’s maybe not the right phrase, they’re just not toned legs.
And I will be upfront and say mine are seriously un-toned too. Worse than hers!

Reactions: 3
Her legs look awful in that playsuit. She’s got tree trunk legs
Haha this is what I was trying to say in a polite way 😂 I have tree trunk legs too ... wouldn’t go flashing them all over Instagram to 30 thousand strangers!

Reactions: 5
I found it... hellostyleuk.
OMG as if! You're a bloody good detective!

I went to look myself. Strange because the only picture was 32weeks ago...yet the 4 people they are following are Rebs, 2 sausage Steve, and both their mums.

So maybe this was in the pipeline from when the business was bought all those months ago???

Either way, is going to be a car crash. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
OMG as if! You're a bloody good detective!

I went to look myself. Strange because the only picture was 32weeks ago...yet the 4 people they are following are Rebs, 2 sausage Steve, and both their mums.

So maybe this was in the pipeline from when the business was bought all those months ago???

Either way, is going to be a car crash. 🤦‍♀️
I’ve had wine. What does this all mean? They’re starting a clothing brand?

I found it... hellostyleuk.
Oh dear. Just had a look at the account and it’s powered by shopify... so 100% they’ll be buying cheap tat off Ali express to then sell on their website at double the price. What the hell is steve thinking ???

If you look on the tagged section she’s been tagging this account in her photos already!!

Also just seen that she’s wearing the same jumpsuit here as she was wearing today in the ‘photoshoot’ .... however this photo was taken at their old house back in August 2018 .....

Attachments

Last edited:
Oh no way. I'm actually disgusted! Completely exploiting their followers, spent months pulling people in with fashion and body positive tit then bam we've thought so hard about our lovely followers and what they would like, we've designed these pieces to make you happy and love yourself blah blah blah. Cheap tatty tit that you can get from eBay and fall apart after one wash. They should be ashamed of themselves!

Reactions: 8
Oh no way. I'm actually disgusted! Completely exploiting their followers, spent months pulling people in with fashion and body positive tit then bam we've thought so hard about our lovely followers and what they would like, we've designed these pieces to make you happy and love yourself blah blah blah. Cheap tatty tit that you can get from eBay and fall apart after one wash. They should be ashamed of themselves!
So she’s actually ‘designed’ this crap?

• Wow

Bang on. She’s disgusting.

No idea if she's designed it but it wouldn't surprise me if she says that to her followers like 'look you can dress like me because I'm so amazing '

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I CANNOT COPE. They’re launching a clothing shop and she’s banging on about how you don’t need to buy new clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.