Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s got out in white jeans!! Not sure what it’s like in the dales but it’s a miserable wet day with flooding in loads of places 🤦🏻‍♀️
Extra risky when she’s told us 62848 times that she is on her period too

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My husband said this but I’m so superstitious and we are having trouble anyway so 😖😖😖🥺🥺🥺
Aww love I do wish you all the best! I have pcos so I know how heartbreaking it can be, I thought I’d never conceive but as soon as I accepted it wasn’t going to happen it did 🙈 I’m not saying give up at all btw! I wish you all the best I honestly do! But about the pram I bought mine when I was 4 months gone and I didn’t have a choice other then to keep it in my home as I don’t have no family around.. as much as it scares you and puts bad thoughts in your mind there only ‘what ifs’. Trust me if you’ve set your eyes on the pram you want get it asap especially if it’s in the sale, I got mine at 4 months gone because it was been discontinued so I didn’t really have a choice 😂 plus I love a bargain haha!

Reactions: 7
Aww love I do wish you all the best! I have pcos so I know how heartbreaking it can be, I thought I’d never conceive but as soon as I accepted it wasn’t going to happen it did 🙈 I’m not saying give up at all btw! I wish you all the best I honestly do! But about the pram I bought mine when I was 4 months gone and I didn’t have a choice other then to keep it in my home as I don’t have no family around.. as much as it scares you and puts bad thoughts in your mind there only ‘what ifs’. Trust me if you’ve set your eyes on the pram you want get it asap especially if it’s in the sale, I got mine at 4 months gone because it was been discontinued so I didn’t really have a choice 😂 plus I love a bargain haha!
Snap! PCOS too 😖 I am beginning to think it may never happen but it will always be in the back on my mind. We are planning on going to the doctors soon to a referral to a fertility clinic 😣 But needs must!
I absolutely love a bargain aswell haha! I gonna keep my eyes peeled and if it goes really cheap I will definitely be purchasing 🤪
Thank you for the love 💕

Sorry for de railing guys! 🙈

Reactions: 10
Bet she wrote that message to herself from Steve’s account 😂 who would actually send someone something like that 😂 I see you Rebecca 👋👀

Reactions: 5
Bet she wrote that message to herself from Steve’s account 😂 who would actually send someone something like that 😂 I see you Rebecca 👋👀
I thought exactly the same. The wording is completely her tone. 😂 What a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Snap! PCOS too 😖 I am beginning to think it may never happen but it will always be in the back on my mind. We are planning on going to the doctors soon to a referral to a fertility clinic 😣 But needs must!
I absolutely love a bargain aswell haha! I gonna keep my eyes peeled and if it goes really cheap I will definitely be purchasing 🤪
Thank you for the love 💕

Sorry for de railing guys! 🙈
Don’t be silly! I wish you the best of luck and I promise as heartbreaking as it is stick at it and it will happen! Positive mental attitude! Oh and at it like rabbits is an understatement 😂😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen LJC curry stories this morning? No mention of beggar hahaha she will be FUMIN

Reactions: 6
Rebs has reposted someone’s slow cooker story and the girl has bought a new slow cooker because she broke the lid! Why not just whack out the tin foil like rebs🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When are rebs and Steve going to realise that the whole "good morning welcome to my channel" bullshit isn't funny 🤦‍♀️ it's bleeping painful to watch. Utter cockwombels the pair of them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Why is Steve driving a different car in Rebs story?? They don’t have a SEAT.....

Reactions: 1
So it's 3 degrees....alfie says he is very cold (and has a padded coat on in his car seat)
Reb is very cold but is "snuggly in her coat"..... And then she pans to woody sat there in a top 🤦‍♀️ put a bleeping hoody on the kid 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So it's 3 degrees....alfie says he is very cold (and has a padded coat on in his car seat)
Reb is very cold but is "snuggly in her coat"..... And then she pans to woody sat there in a top 🤦‍♀️ put a bleeping hoody on the kid 🤦‍♀️

This annoyed me. Not that he looked too bothered love his little heart. The way she said back to Alfie when he said he was cold “I’m all snuggly” my god she’s awful 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Alfie didn't look like he was wearing a belt to me 🤔 and does anyone else think the lady who said about the broken slow cooker lid was 100% taking the piss!? Bet Rebecca was super chuffed that she was mentioned in a story with LJC!

Woodys straps on his car seat are so loose. If they crash he’s flying out that seat. Pay some money for a decent car seat Rebecca!! The safety of your child is much more important than the internet seeing your chocolate starfish every other week!!

Reactions: 5
Poor Woody out in the cold without a coat her and the golden child are wrapped up warm though!

Reactions: 4
I’d rather scroll and see multiple Christmas trees than her half naked body. She’s got a cheek to complain about stuff doesn’t she. Pot kettle Rebecca, you’ll soon be next because you can’t help but follow the crowd.

Reactions: 14
I love it when she goes on her mini rants and basically describes herself 😂
Everything’s for a picture! Yeah, you’re not wrong hun. Look at your grid.
What our Rebecca really means is, she’s bleeping fuming she didn’t get the Christmas starts the day after Halloween memo and everyone else got there first.

• Haha
CA329EA2-5D1E-481D-97A1-8C8206D04E28.png

How does she’s even have a cheek to moan about ‘even pumpkin picking everyone has to have a picture’ ... erm begs YOU DID TOO, if you wana be REAL and not a sheep, how about you don’t follow the flock and copy everyone else, we over here might have a bit more sympathy for the ‘COMPETITION’ you mummy blogger create... to create bleeping content. I’m a nurse and do I go to work and say ‘I’m sick of these people aways getting sick... I mean it’s such a competition of who’s the sickest... who can be the sick the most’. Get. In. The. Real. World.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.