Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mince pie videos.. why? She’s such a weirdo
She's probably after some gifted Mr Kipling ones. The way she's eating them it'll be costing her a fortune

⬇⬇⬇The gift that keeps on giving😂

Screenshot_2019-11-08-21-32-02-1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what Rebecca’s opinion is on the mother of daughters drama

Reactions: 2
I heard there has been some instamum drama, what’s been going on?? I’ve had a few days out of the loop haha!
She was apparently posing as a poster on tattle slagging off loads of instamums and her own husband

• Haha
Oh god that amount of cream has actually made me feel sick she may as well just whack it in a glass and drink it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Following on from Mothercare, Mamas & Papas has announced its going into administration. What’s Woody going to wear now?!
If they didn’t insist on giving out free day shopping trips, clothing and all baby items to all these Z list celebs they might not be as in trouble 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
I just hope that if/when we finally have a baby they are still going, as they are the only ones we have found a pram we want with 😭

Reactions: 14
One of her IG posts was her 'editing' (pretending she works) and Steve was cleaning. I wish he would do a cleaning vlog, compare it to hers, wonder if he febreeze a wicker waste basket, then blows on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they didn’t insist on giving out free day shopping trips, clothing and all baby items to all these Z list celebs they might not be as in trouble 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
I just hope that if/when we finally have a baby they are still going, as they are the only ones we have found a pram we want with 😭
I’d get it in the sale now love!

Reactions: 4
My husband said this but I’m so superstitious and we are having trouble anyway so 😖😖😖🥺🥺🥺
If it makes you feel better, my gran says it's only bad luck if you store the pram in your house so to save them at your mums or somewhere else!
Wishing you all the luck 💜

Reactions: 8
If it makes you feel better, my gran says it's only bad luck if you store the pram in your house so to save them at your mums or somewhere else!
Wishing you all the luck 💜
Yes I’ve heard this!! My sister did this with her second but she was already 7 months pregnant By then 🙈
Thank you so much 💗💗

Hurry up Reb and get your new slow cooker meals video up on YouTube. Could do with a laugh today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t think Alfie should be playing with Oscar like that. I know he’s 5 but he’s still quite young..

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s got out in white jeans!! Not sure what it’s like in the dales but it’s a miserable wet day with flooding in loads of places 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
she’s so confused, she’s trying to portray this country living lifestyle....but goes out in white jeans. When it’s raining. And she lives in the dales. Rebs just go and buy a new build in a town and live the life you want.

ps nothing wrong with a new build at all (I would actually love one)I just think that’s what Reb would prefer over this listed dungeon she seems to have found herself in

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.