Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m late to the party (as always) but last nights post about being so proud of how far they have come in ‘just 11 months’... firstly, the house looks much the same except for a few coats of emulsion. And secondly it still looks cold, Uninviting and in desperate need of some serious renovations 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry I’m late to the party (as always) but last nights post about being so proud of how far they have come in ‘just 11 months’... firstly, the house looks much the same except for a few coats of emulsion. And secondly it still looks cold, Uninviting and in desperate need of some serious renovations 🙈
Totally agree, it needs some colour to warm the room, white just makes it look cold along with the stone floor. She's basically jumped on a colour bandwagon, rather than decorating to complement the room

Reactions: 6
I can't look at it without wondering why there are untreated brown floor boards exposed on the ceiling. Get them painted white, maybe just leave the biggest cross beams natural. A white ceiling would make it so much brighter, bigger and less oppressive

I’ve noticed in photos Steve looks genuinely happy with the boys and his family. With Rebecca it looks so fake.. She’s really pushing for baby number 3 but Steve is 34. Nothing wrong with having babies in your mid 30’s but I’m sure the last thing Steve wants is a newborn and toddler to take him to his 40’s. She didn’t think about those things though, she just seen pound signs and thought yes I’ll have him!
I honestly think if she wasn't so obsessed with getting attention from strangers and kept her work and home life separate, she would probably be more relatable. As it is currently her priorities seem to be all about herself and getting as much as she can for nothing. She should concentrate on vlogging to her strengths, sorry but parenting and cooking aren't her strengths. Maybe fashion, but be more professional with her vlogging. The boys shouldn't be used as props for content and their privacy should be a priority. Lots of vloggers are guilty of using their kids as props, not just Rebecca. Part of me wonders if her whole approach to parenting and home life, that we see is a glimpse into the way she was raised. She doesn't appear to have much hands on support from her family for whatever reason, but Steve's family appear to be quite supportive with him. I think Rebecca is a product of her environment, with the way she behaves. Maybe her constant copying of other vloggers is the only way she knows because she doesn't know any other way. It's almost sad to think that with support and guidance she could be so different

Reactions: 4
This might make me sound like a total witch 🤷‍♀️ , but I think one of her main reasons for wanting another baby is for content. This is one of the major factors in her bringing the wedding forward. So once that is over and done with, what's next? The girl is clueless. She goes by what others are doing and tries to copy them. Instead of using her brain (there must be one somewhere) and trying herself to come up with content, she misses the mark so many times. I mean, it's not rocket science. Use what you have around you and utilise that. Use your interests, your passions and put some bloody effort in

Reactions: 20
This might make me sound like a total witch 🤷‍♀️ , but I think one of her main reasons for wanting another baby is for content. This is one of the major factors in her bringing the wedding forward. So once that is over and done with, what's next? The girl is clueless. She goes by what others are doing and tries to copy them. Instead of using her brain (there must be one somewhere) and trying herself to come up with content, she misses the mark so many times. I mean, it's not rocket science. Use what you have around you and utilise that. Use your interests, your passions and put some bloody effort in
100% it's for content.
And now meldrum and Emily Norris aren't with gleam, she'll be one of channel mum's top vloggers surely? Got her eyes on that £10k cheque they get for videoing the birth!

• Wow
100% it's for content.
And now meldrum and Emily Norris aren't with gleam, she'll be one of channel mum's top vloggers surely? Got her eyes on that £10k cheque they get for videoing the birth!
Is that true? Do they really get that? Or am I been stupid? 😂 10k for a video of giving birth Jesus I wish I’d know about that... strangers are seeing your insides anyway that would of been a nice pay check! I had my little girl 8 weeks ago and was totally on my own (apart from the midwifes) I wouldn’t of cared if someone filmed it I’d of loved to have it to watch back on tbh! Everyone’s different though!

Reactions: 5
Is that true? Do they really get that? Or am I been stupid? 😂 10k for a video of giving birth Jesus I wish I’d know about that... strangers are seeing your insides anyway that would of been a nice pay check! I had my little girl 8 weeks ago and was totally on my own (apart from the midwifes) I wouldn’t of cared if someone filmed it I’d of loved to have it to watch back on tbh! Everyone’s different though!
10k is apparently the magic figure! It was on a thread not long ago(possibly Meldrums) where a blogging or ex channel mum tattle member confirmed it.
Think Kerry Conway has also said about having babies does "well" for money and content/engagement 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
10k is apparently the magic figure! It was on a thread not long ago(possibly Meldrums) where a blogging or ex channel mum tattle member confirmed it.
Think Kerry Conway has also said about having babies does "well" for money and content/engagement 🤦‍♀️ 😂
oh god I hope this doesn’t come across as I’d have a baby for money but if your going to film the birth anyway why not make some money especially that kind of money! if someone had come to me whilst I was pregnant and said I’ll give you 10k to vlog your birth I’d of said ok.. I’m not having a baby for content though! Call me weird but I’d constantly watch birth videos whilst pregnant to see what I had coming 😂 probably scared myself but I was more scared of the unknown!

• Haha
I can't look at it without wondering why there are untreated brown floor boards exposed on the ceiling. Get them painted white, maybe just leave the biggest cross beams natural. A white ceiling would make it so much brighter, bigger and less oppressive
it’s a grade 2 listed building.

would they even be allowed to paint the beams??

Reactions: 3
10k to have a channel mum content baby they've been robbed, Tattle pay 15k so fellow trollettes can witness each others births over on this site 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it’s a grade 2 listed building.

would they even be allowed to paint the beams??
I could be wrong so please correct me if so, but with listed buildings don’t you have to apply for pretty much anything you want to do? Like I’m sure they should have applied to have the carpets laid?!

Reactions: 1
This post really made me laugh when I saw it. We are a military family and move every 2 years, we are in and decorated in 2 weeks 😂 by 11 months I am already thinking of the next house 😂 not being proud of decorating 3 rooms in a house (and not every wall in those rooms painted may I add) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ay you're right it says painting the actual support beams is best avoided without permission. Stuck with it 😳😅
Yes and got a big dirty old ladder and is using the beam to suspend it from in the boys room, my fellas in the trade and clocked a few months ago on Steve's IG that he must of drilled into a listed beam to do that particular installation 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yes and got a big dirty old ladder and is using the beam to suspend it from in the boys room, my fellas in the trade and clocked a few months ago on Steve's IG that he must of drilled into a listed beam to do that particular installation 🤔
Reb and 2ss are too stupid/self absorbed to think of that! If the listed building inspector finds out she'll just call him a troll and put a crying post on instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought this and I’m not sure what the exact meaning of ‘unlawful work’ is but I just read this and this would be enough to scare me alone to never buying a listed building!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought this and I’m not sure what the exact meaning of ‘unlawful work’ is but I just read this and this would be enough to scare me alone to never buying a listed building!
Sure she said a while ago when they first bought it that they’ve already had permission granted for somethings that the previous owners didn’t carry out. I vaguely remember she said Steve was in charge of it all because it was “confusing”...shock!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t live somewhere like that. I’d be scared to wipe my own arse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I couldn’t live somewhere like that. I’d be scared to wipe my own arse
id never buy a listed building for that reason. I’d definitely never buy a listed building that was in such a poor state and in need of so much work. That house is a tit hole. It’s filthy and looks like it must be so cold & draughty. It’s not a nice house at all in its current state.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.