Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
id never buy a listed building for that reason. I’d definitely never buy a listed building that was in such a poor state and in need of so much work. That house is a tit hole. It’s filthy and looks like it must be so cold & draughty. It’s not a nice house at all in its current state.
someone asked about the floor in her last post and she said they wouldn’t be changing the floor and it isn’t concrete 😂 they probably aren’t even allowed to change it if they wanted
7254CA1F-43BB-4DFC-A3B2-62D56C28C319.jpeg

I wouldn’t jump on the sofa if I was you, it will probably break after they sawed it in half 😩 also as if you wouldn’t get a new sofa by now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
someone asked about the floor in her last post and she said they wouldn’t be changing the floor and it isn’t concrete 😂 they probably aren’t even allowed to change it if they wantedView attachment 55605

I wouldn’t jump on the sofa if I was you, it will probably break after they sawed it in half 😩 also as if you wouldn’t get a new sofa by now
Waiting on one being gifted no doubt! Why the duck do these companies keep gifting her stuff! She’s the least deserving bleep I know!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Waiting on one being gifted no doubt! Why the duck do these companies keep gifting her stuff! She’s the least deserving bleep I know!
You took the words right out of my mouth! She’s waiting to be gifted 😂 it’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 2
The only reason she’s doing another slow cooker video is because it reached 49k views compared to her average 5-10k views. Same with the cleaning video, that was more popular than her other videos. What a decrease in comparison to 1-2 years ago!

Reactions: 4
The only reason she’s doing another slow cooker video is because it reached 49k views compared to her average 5-10k views. Same with the cleaning video, that was more popular than her other videos. What a decrease in comparison to 1-2 years ago!
But she can’t manage to upload it in time 😂 another reason she’s an embarrassment! I swear she’s been ‘editing’ all day too!

Reactions: 6
I don’t know what she’s done to herself, the awful middle aged women’s hair cut and the colour too. It doesn’t suit her at all. She used to look so nice with dark hair

Reactions: 6
someone asked about the floor in her last post and she said they wouldn’t be changing the floor and it isn’t concrete 😂 they probably aren’t even allowed to change it if they wantedView attachment 55605

What?!?!? The sofa was cut in half? That must have been before I discovered her, why on earth would you do that 🤣

What?!?!? The sofa was cut in half? That must have been before I discovered her, why on earth would you do that 🤣
Didn’t fit in the front room apparently but she put it outside in the shed, I don’t think it was cut in half I think it comes apart because it was an L shape but if that was me I wouldn’t of put it outside of kept the other half clean so I could of sold it or put it in the kids play room or something

Reactions: 2
Following on from Mothercare, Mamas & Papas has announced its going into administration. What’s Woody going to wear now?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
This might make me sound like a total witch 🤷‍♀️ , but I think one of her main reasons for wanting another baby is for content. This is one of the major factors in her bringing the wedding forward. So once that is over and done with, what's next? The girl is clueless. She goes by what others are doing and tries to copy them. Instead of using her brain (there must be one somewhere) and trying herself to come up with content, she misses the mark so many times. I mean, it's not rocket science. Use what you have around you and utilise that. Use your interests, your passions and put some bloody effort in
I know she is “lifestyle” but surely it would do her good and would make good content if she genuinely focused on something she wanted to improve. So her cooking. Be honest, her Aga doesn’t work so show how she’s working round that until she gets it fixed. Be honest and say she doesn’t actually know how to cook so she’s going to learn. And take us on the journey. Surely that would be good for some of her followers who might be in the same place. And if she has to have the kids in then they can help.

Steve’s at the pub.... so she’s comfort eating lol
Don't worry, she will put on her gym gear and do 10 seconds of high (but not high 😂) knees tomorrow and a what I eat in a day video to show us how healthy she is normally and it's good to have balance 😂 #bodypositivitywithreb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen her latest post, notice how in the boys room there’s an A pillow and an A letter on the window.not a hint of anything personalised for woody. And I still can’t believe those kids are sleeping on the bloody floor 😡

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.