Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbs89

Chatty Member
Ok I’m doing this now before I forget....
Rebecca Lamb #19 Fanny lips, shopping trips and all those mince pies are going straight to her hips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Well I must say that I'm really enjoying the slow cooker recipes. You are doing a fantastic job, Rebecca. It takes real culinary skills to operate a piece of equipment without all it's working parts.
Might I be bold enough to suggest that you branch out to other slow cooker daily meals?
Breakfast could be porridge, maybe? You could wang it in the night before and it'll be ready in the morning. Scrambled eggs? Beans on toast?
Imagine the fun you could have with desserts? Apple pie? Meringue? Ice cream?
Then you could bring out a book..."the delia of the dales" or "no lid needed nibbles" or "slow cooker slop".
The possibilities really are endless.
The reality is that your talents are not.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

spiderpig

I've just watched her slow cooker video, I think I am going to puke my crumpets up.
I have a few questions.......
1) Why the fuck doesn't she peel her veg?
2) What sort of psychopath eats mash with the skin left on?
3) Why would you use korma seasoning AND a jar of butter chicken?
4) Why does her curry look like my dogs shit after he's eaten something he shouldn't?
5) Why would you put a ROAST IN THE BAG chicken in the slow cooker?
6) Did she cook her roast potatoes in the very small amount of sunlight that we have in England?

I'm going back to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yep 🤦‍♀️, she has done a q & a on her YouTube and she said they have sex everyday. That along with all his sexual references making her out to be his sex object 🤮 but she seems to thrive off the attention of people seeing his demeaning sexual references to her and everyone knowing they are banging every night 🤷‍♀️ she's a very odd girl.
Urgh

imagine Steve the blob fish with his tiny pecker slobbering all over you and flapping around ontop of you like an epileptic salmon..... urgh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Cooper123

VIP Member
4 spuds, so that’s a spud each? Her portions are ridiculously tiny! And there she goes again bleating on about little girl things. Never mind girls clothes and bedrooms, you don’t have a little girl. But you know what you do have? A fucking 2 year old son with no duvet! Selfish airhead 😡

Reactions: 44

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Jumbo kitchen toilet roll for steve coz he likes to curl wun out in there forra treat at the weekend and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sp20191

VIP Member
Who can be bothered to have sex every night?!

Now I love my husband and I love sex but seriously...sometimes (most of the time!) I just want to go to sleep 😂 but then I suppose I work and look after the kids, cook (edible) food for them, walk the dog so I’m knackered!

• Haha
Reactions: 39