Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought for a brief moment that I was going to find myself agreeing with her for once. It seemed that she was going to say that it’s too early and she won’t be putting her tree up or starting her ‘Christmas content’ for a while yet. Then in the next breath ‘Mah Christmas decoration haul’s going’ to be up next week’. So what was the point of all the eye rolling and is it a competition type chat? Make your mind up woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
First off - what normal person puts a Christmas tree up in the first week of NOVEMBER?! It’s November!!!!! Have a word.

is it a competition? Well actually Rebecca, yes. These people you are talking about are not your friends - they are peers in the industry you work in and yes, some would argue that they are your direct competitors.

Christmas gets earlier every year? Well stop bleeping going on about it then.

she’s as thick as tit!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 55893
How does she’s even have a cheek to moan about ‘even pumpkin picking everyone has to have a picture’ ... erm begs YOU DID TOO, if you wana be REAL and not a sheep, how about you don’t follow the flock and copy everyone else, we over here might have a bit more sympathy for the ‘COMPETITION’ you mummy blogger create... to create bleeping content. I’m a nurse and do I go to work and say ‘I’m sick of these people aways getting sick... I mean it’s such a competition of who’s the sickest... who can be the sick the most’. Get. In. The. Real. World.
She's a deeply deeply unhappy girl isnt she!

Reactions: 16
The first couple of stories when she was having a real dig about Christmas she was upstairs and ranting everyone being in competition and doing her stupid 10 chin faces and eye rolling, even mentioning pumpkin picking and the need to photograph it. Then cut to 2 mins later she is downstairs and is hugely back tracking making out shes super excited for Christmas and she is just jealous her tree isn't up yet...... Me thinks 2ss watched her stories and told her she looked a dick for being such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 19
The first couple of stories when she was having a real dig about Christmas she was upstairs and ranting everyone being in competition and doing her stupid 10 chin faces and eye rolling, even mentioning pumpkin picking and the need to photograph it. Then cut to 2 mins later she is downstairs and is hugely back tracking making out shes super excited for Christmas and she is just jealous her tree isn't up yet...... Me thinks 2ss watched her stories and told her she looked a dick for being such a hypocrite.
Wonder if she remembered she has a Christmas content ad campaign coming up next week? Let’s wait and see.....🤔

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think she’s had something done to her chin?! It looks really long and pronounced in her latest stories 🤔 also wtf was the point in them, she just rambled on and then totally contradicted herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Look at Alice Thomas’ latest post about how she feels everything is a competition from last night. Cue Becks saying the exact same thing on her stories. Wow; she can’t even have an original rant!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow! So becks has lost the plot again 😂 I sound so cruel but I bleeping love it when she loses her tit I feel like that’s when her true colours shine! All I got from that rant was I’m so jealous everyone has started there Christmas content before me!
Rebecca if you read this love I’d concentrate more on been able to get your videos up on time and consistently before you worry about what the ‘professionals’ are getting upto! 😂 stupid cow!
Btw has no one thought what did she actually spend the day editing in Friday? I’m sure we had two pictures of her editing and now we get another today because it’s really hard... I will be the first to hold my hands up I don’t have a clue how to edit but these proper vloggers have it up within hours or the next day and here’s our lazy arse becks who takes 2 days and obviously didn’t have a video for Monday so just used that as an excuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think she’s had something done to her chin?! It looks really long and pronounced in her latest stories 🤔 also wtf was the point in them, she just rambled on and then totally contradicted herself! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Agreed. You can have jawline fillers which I wouldn’t be shocked of with her. Her forehead doesn’t move she clearly has a lot more than she lets on.

Wow! So becks has lost the plot again 😂 I sound so cruel but I bleeping love it when she loses her tit I feel like that’s when her true colours shine! All I got from that rant was I’m so jealous everyone has started there Christmas content before me!
Rebecca if you read this love I’d concentrate more on been able to get your videos up on time and consistently before you worry about what the ‘professionals’ are getting upto! 😂 stupid cow!
Btw has no one thought what did she actually spend the day editing in Friday? I’m sure we had two pictures of her editing and now we get another today because it’s really hard... I will be the first to hold my hands up I don’t have a clue how to edit but these proper vloggers have it up within hours or the next day and here’s our lazy arse becks who takes 2 days and obviously didn’t have a video for Monday so just used that as an excuse!

Loved this, it just highlighted what a bitter witch she is. Don’t promote positivity and then actively witch about others getting into the Christmas spirit just because they’ve got in there before you. I love how she had the rant then restory-ed people’s Christmas decorations saying she loved them? How fake 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Bitter Becky there in those rants weren’t she. Not so positive and all girl power tonight is she 🙄 I agree I love her stupid rants cos she shows her true colours. A nasty little jealous girl who hasn’t got a clue lol

Reactions: 15
I hope to god this works and is rolled out everywhere! Sorry insta mums your time looks like it’s coming to an end! please! I’m all for people making money but go do a hard days work like the rest of us! Sound like such a hypocrite right now, I’m on maternity leave but you know where I’m coming from!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
LJC and Rebecca ladies please, your copy cat content is getting kinda out of hand they're even wearing the exact same shade of body shop foundation and lipstick now it's tragic, its samey, its boring content one of you says it then it's a countdown to see how soon the other one copies, we don't need it so Rebecca do us all a favour and stand aside and let the better(ish) woman win .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A cilf? Is that a joke? Not to age bash here but I’m mid 20’s and even I find that incredibly embarrassing 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Shes definitely seen someone else ranting about competition and copied, the way she speaks is literally like a child who's just read something and decided to make it into what they did no real thoughts on it just saying whats shes read, possibly spun it into being about christmas so its not quite so bang on plus her eyes are dodging everywhere she does it everytime shes lying just to have something slightly less boring to say.

Im so bored of her now i only ever go skip through her stuff when somethings mentioned on here 😂

Reactions: 9
How can she not wash her hair for a week?! I can’t actually cope. She does absolutely nothing so how doesn’t she have the time? She is bone idle. I can’t see her getting a shower or bath without washing it so neither she hasn’t washed herself for a week or she’s too lazy to take 2 minutes to wash her hair whilst in the bath/shower. AND why post about it on social media 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 hangin’

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why has she not washed her hair in a week?! 🤢 At home all day every day, no bloody excuse!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.