Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t have a shower (I don’t think anyway!) so if you’re having to have a bath every day surely you would wash your hair at some point?!?! What’s the betting she hardly baths anyway

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So she’s wearing exactly the same from yesterday to this morning.... I know it’s only a dog walk but she’s wearing white jeans and a cream jacket in the dales .... is this just me being to picky... 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she has the same clothes on from yesterday and she hasn’t washed her hair in a week 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and we can’t see how nice the sky is because you’ve got that crappy filter on again 😏

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think she’s a massive hypocrite going on about people celebrating Christmas earlier and earlier yet the second Halloween was over she was straight to shops so she could devour a 6 pack of mince pies?! I’m sure mince pies are for Christmas.......

Reactions: 15
I’ve always thought she was abit of a soap dodger she always looks rotten I think. And there clothes never look clean either 🤢 That filter does her no justice either makes her look even more grubbier.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s not washed her hair, probably hasn’t washed her body and now she’s wearing yesterday’s clothes. What an absolute scruff. There’s no excuse for being that disgusting. I’d be mortified if I was a soap dodger, never mind sharing it online.

Hasn’t she been on her period this week too 🤢 please please don’t say she hasn’t showered/bathed since being on her period, that is really grim.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hasn’t she been on her period this week too 🤢 please please don’t say she hasn’t showered/bathed since being on her period, that is really grim.
I was thinking this. I can’t be the only one who feels grubby and unclean when on my period?! I know I’m not used to it but still... I’m sure we all feel like that?? 😖 I shower twice a day when feeling like this 😐

Last edited:
  • Sick
With her saying she’s not washed her hair in a week, wether she’s had a bath during that week to wash her body who knows but it makes you think how often the boy’s have a bath and get their hair washed if she’s left hers a week 😕

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Waiting now for the trolls rant because ‘evreh wuns bein nasteh ‘ to her about not washing her hair and all the engagement from the hun brigade it generates 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she read he own tit before she rants? No one is forcing her into Christmas..... She is a walking contradiction!
2019-11-10 09.54.53.png
Plus she's worn that same jumper near enough everyday this week, not washed her hair for a week and probably noth had a bath either because we all know how much she tells us every last detail of her life. She is minging. Can only imagine how many times those gorgeous boys get a bath if she can't even be arsed to have one

• Haha
Does she read he own tit before she rants? No one is forcing her into Christmas..... She is a walking contradiction!
View attachment 56057
Plus she's worn that same jumper near enough everyday this week, not washed her hair for a week and probably noth had a bath either because we all know how much she tells us every last detail of her life. She is minging. Can only imagine how many times those gorgeous boys get a bath if she can't even be arsed to have one
God we only just done Halloween and they banging on about Xmas.
Really hate that expression and see it said a lot on social media if you know you know!

Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought she was abit of a soap dodger she always looks rotten I think. And there clothes never look clean either 🤢 That filter does her no justice either makes her look even more grubbier.
She thinks caking herself in makeup can cover up poor hygiene, she always looks dirty, even with make up and dressed up. Wonder if she sprays herself with zoflora or febreeze and considers that a shower

• Haha
Waiting now for the trolls rant because ‘evreh wuns bein nasteh ‘ to her about not washing her hair and all the engagement from the hun brigade it generates 🙄
‘Hun brigade’ dying 😂😂😂

She thinks caking herself in makeup can cover up poor hygiene, she always looks dirty, even with make up and dressed up. Wonder if she sprays herself with zoflora or febreeze and considers that a shower
Quick Febreeze and blow and she’s done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched LJCs stories from yesterday saying how she hardly ever washes her hair. So now Elleh is copying her by not washing her hair either. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what happened to all her jumpers went from her Billie Faier's stuff went 🤔 wonder if she sent all of it back (apart from the white jumper she stained) cause she never got a mention of a repost from her

Reactions: 7
If I was LJC I would honestly block Rebecca! See how long our becks would last then 😂 actually saying that she’d probably find someone else to copy!

• Haha
It really bothers me how they wear shoes all over the house. She doesn’t seem to clean that much anyway but imagine the crap on the floors they are bringing in and walking around. She even prances around the garden in her slippers if I remember rightly 🤢

They don’t have a shower (I don’t think anyway!) so if you’re having to have a bath every day surely you would wash your hair at some point?!?! What’s the betting she hardly baths anyway
They have a shower downstairs

Reactions: 1
Petty af , but I reckon she’s defo using that app that makes your legs look longer her on last insta story, where have they come from isn’t she only about 5’3 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.