Rebecca Lamb #18 LJC wannabe, duck off with your slow cooker “recipe”!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even no why she recorded it and decided to post it to her stories, I watched it and was horrified!!! She rams the hoover into her!!! Then continues to taunt her!
Makes you wonder what tit she does off camera. Bet she's one of those mums that will tease her kids for the lols. Horrible cow.

Reactions: 10
Today I have
- tried to string a sentence together for yt and failed
- edited that to make me look slimmer
- wrote some text over a picture
-put some toys away for Instagram stories to have an excuse to see my hole
-put clothes into a machine
-walked the dog, for Instagram posing again
-typed ‘yeah hun that sownds ghreaut’ to a company I wouldn’t ever buy myself but ££
-emptied ready cooked meat into a cooker to cook for eight hours.

#workhard #girlboss #youcan 😂😂

View attachment 58531
Howling

Reactions: 3
The dog video is on ukbloggersunveiled Instagram- you can run but you can’t hide elleh

Reactions: 11
The big question is:

are we going to get a crying troll Insta story tonight or tomorrow?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It must turn your brain to mush having to constantly think of what you're going to film next to make sure you've got 30 Instagram stories posted a day. I bet it becomes like an addiction, where the next story is all you can think about. Her mind is so focused on finding and 'creating' content for the gram that she doesn't connect her brain before she clicks to post. There is no longer a [phone -> brain -> Instagram] filter, because she's just obsessed with getting the content on as quickly as she can.

Its probably why she says she is so busy all the time, despite doing f all. It must feel exhausting to put yourself under that pressure to post and find 30 interesting things each days when in reality my brain would be swirling to find 4 at most. I'd say she's addicted to the validation social media gives her and it's just taken over her brain to the point she doesn't think properly about much else

Reactions: 19
Oh the new thread title has got to be the one a few pages back - about fanny lips and shopping trips. I’m sure it got 50+ likes

Reactions: 5
Just seen the video and comments 🤦‍♀️ no she probably didn't mean to hurt him and it probably was an accident but the fact she laughed and carry on makes her absolutely disgusting. If it was me I would of felt guilty and stopped to see if he is ok

Reactions: 7
I think she was trying to make content without using her brain, hence why she deleted it because it looked like she was being cruel. Can you imagine uploading pointless stories constantly throughout the day.... it's got so bad for her she's just reposting people eating mince pies. I swear she thinks she invented them. Going back to the corn beef slop though, oh my god I just saw it again and can you imagine the texture. Those poor kids 😂

Reactions: 9
Do you think she opens her phone and thinks ‘ ffs another mince pie video’ because I’m sick of them now.

The dog situation i don’t think she intentionally meant to hurt it. But thats the thing she never ‘ thinks’ she is obviously aware that its being talked about hence her reasoning to delete it. Why cant she just be a grown up and do a story of Oscar saying ‘he’s fine I’ve given him a biscuit to say sorry was a complete accident, didn’t realise how bad it was until i watched back’ or something like that. Shes so immature can never face her faults. Just chants how perfect she is and how perfect she looks.

Also whilst im on one, why did she do that big video about the boys beds and trying to make ‘trolls’ look pathetic by saying that she will air beds everyday etc when she doesn’t? She does a video of herself everyday tidying th boys room and not once have i seen her air the mattresses[emoji2961]

Reactions: 22
Just seen the video and comments 🤦‍♀️ no she probably didn't mean to hurt him and it probably was an accident but the fact she laughed and carry on makes her absolutely disgusting. If it was me I would of felt guilty and stopped to see if he is ok
She shouldn't have dogs. Remember everyone was saying a while back that the dogs are never in the house, then the next day lo and behold both dogs are on her bed. Someone said they didn't know how Lola got up there as she's so old etc and they hoped she wouldn't fall off. Next day, they're rushing to the vets with Lola who had a sore back and had to be put down when bone cancer was found. I bet she fell off the bed and hurt her back badly that's why they were so worried, when treating it the bone cancer was then found. I bet you anything that's what happened. She never gave a proper explanation did she?

Reactions: 10
What a sad life that must be to constantly try to think of how to entertain followers , post every moment of life - cutting up vegetables for dinner , hoovering the house , making cup of hot chocolate , taking dog for a walk , documenting every Woody’s potty achievement etc . And must be tiring to constantly be checking insta comments , YouTube comments and blocking everyone from not just one account but two ( epileptic salmon account is managed by Rebs too ) , also refreshing Tattle 24/7 . No wonder girl is exhausted 😩

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.