Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most boring vlog of all time 🙄

“If im happy they’re happy”

Yeah course Rebecca you tell yourself that love cause the world revolves around you.
The boys love walking around with tit haircuts, tit clothes, dirty nails, a deflated football, living in the middle of nowhere in a cold shack, tit food, no attention because mummeh only likes one child because she’s her bestie - all while you treat yourself to whatever you want because you’re the only one that matters in that house 👌🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If she knows that dog needs training then why is she letting her kid walk it? Knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still eagerly awaiting the vlog that will go something like this "Hi guys, Appeh Chewsdahhhh, so, sniff sniff, we've got some news.
We're moving, it's not that we arnt appeh ere or can't afford it sniff, it's just so the kids can make friends & do some after school activitehhhhs & we can order takeaways & stuff like that. Sniff"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Mabel is fine on the lead...... we really need to work with Mabel on a lead!" Honestly how can she watch back md not see how utterly STUPID she come over? I guess when you are as deluded as she is you don't notice!!

Also they are OBVIOUSLY moving somewhere that she can't just open the door and let the dogs run around like she does now. Hence all the sudden taking the dogs out on walks on leads! Hopefully they are moving somewhere with other kids and nearer town etc for the boys' sake.

I do feel sorry for her dogs- she obviously hasn't bothered with training until now and while you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, it is MUCH harder than teaching a puppy!
I really hope they move soon- I cannot WAIT to see the lies she tells about why they are moving!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 27
In her flashback photo much younger Alfie has his glasses on !

Older Alfie no glasses but squinting his eyes to see !

• Sad
Reactions: 16
“If I’m happy they’re happy”

Says it all really. I always say if my boy is happy it makes me happy not the other way around you selfish bleep.

31th of March WHAAAAAT? That hair mask has affected your brain being on for probably 3 days, thick bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Mabel is fine on the lead...... we really need to work with Mabel on a lead!" Honestly how can she watch back md not see how utterly STUPID she come over? I guess when you are as deluded as she is you don't notice!!

Also they are OBVIOUSLY moving somewhere that she can't just open the door and let the dogs run around like she does now. Hence all the sudden taking the dogs out on walks on leads! Hopefully they are moving somewhere with other kids and nearer town etc for the boys' sake.

I do feel sorry for her dogs- she obviously hasn't bothered with training until now and while you CAN teach an old dog new tricks, it is MUCH harder than teaching a puppy!
I really hope they move soon- I cannot WAIT to see the lies she tells about why they are moving!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have flip flopped a bit, wondering about what posters have said on here about the shack being bought by an external party and them staying in it and renting it (due to her bizarre behaviour mainly), but for me this is the biggest giveaway that they are not staying there. 100% they are moving to a more built up area, either Skipton or Hornsea. Can anyone remember how long it's been since it sold? Wondering how long ish we've got before they will actually move and she will have to address it.

Reactions: 14
The most boring vlog of all time 🙄

“If im happy they’re happy”

Yeah course Rebecca you tell yourself that love cause the world revolves around you.
The boys love walking around with tit haircuts, tit clothes, dirty nails, a deflated football, living in the middle of nowhere in a cold shack, tit food, no attention because mummeh only likes one child because she’s her bestie - all while you treat yourself to whatever you want because you’re the only one that matters in that house 👌🏼
Did she really say that? For most parents, their kids being happy makes them happy, there's nothing nicer than seeing joy, contentment, happiness, achievement etc in your childs' face no matter what age they are. Our son is now 20 and it fills my heart seeing him making plans and having fun with his friends. She's only interested in herself and keeping Steve happy - those are her priorities. Hopefully the kids will stick together as they grow up and have each others backs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A “wild” child would not entertain being strapped into a carrier every time they leave the house, hanging against it’s “mother’s” stinky arse crack. Just saying.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
That car seat fills me with rage - the headrest is far too high and she should not be forward facing at her age. But as long as mama gets her delish Starbucks matcha then the kids health, safety and happiness doesn’t matter

• Angry
Reactions: 24
She's absolutely vile,I was sick recently and had to leave the bedding on an extra couple of days so it was on 10 in total instead of 6/7 and I felt dirty having it on 10 days
I’m unable to change my bedding just now due to a minor op and I’m honestly feeling disgusted every time I get into bed, it’s been 12 days 🤢 getting to the point thinking sod it I’ll sleep without sheets 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“If I’m happy they’re happy”

Says it all really. I always say if my boy is happy it makes me happy not the other way around you selfish bleep.

31th of March WHAAAAAT? That hair mask has affected your brain being on for probably 3 days, thick bastard
I also say that…if my kids are happy then so am I. Not the bloody other way around. I don’t know if she even realises how dumb she sounds!

The whole “if I’m happy the kids are happy” is just another example of her bleeping up two different sayings. Shes confusing “you can’t pour from an empty cup” and my “if the kids are happy, I’m happy” and has merged it in to “if I’m happy the kids are happy” 🙈 ffs Rebecca can you get anything right? “You can’t pour from an empty cup” is a valid point and no you can’t be the best parent if you’re running on empty etc but it certainly doesn’t mean that if you’re happy and fulfilled your kids automatically will be too 🫣

She talks to Woody like tit off camera. You could tell the way she told him to get his belt on and then remembered she was filming and her tone changed.
As for her and Steve, they're so immature, the way he talks and the way she goes all mushy. Don't even get me started on Roma
I just forwarded through to see this and its actually creepy the way she changed, and added hunny on to it with that fake smile and wonky eye. Those poor kids probably don't know whether they're coming or going with her no wonder Woody stays out of most things.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The whole “if I’m happy the kids are happy” is just another example of her bleeping up two different sayings. Shes confusing “you can’t pour from an empty cup” and my “if the kids are happy, I’m happy” and has merged it in to “if I’m happy the kids are happy” 🙈 ffs Rebecca can you get anything right? “You can’t pour from an empty cup” is a valid point and no you can’t be the best parent if you’re running on empty etc but it certainly doesn’t mean that if you’re happy and fulfilled your kids automatically will be too 🫣
It’s the same as her if you can’t buy it twice you shouldn’t be buying it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.