Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tracksuit šŸ˜‚šŸ¤® just like everything with Beggy - crap. Wonder where sheā€™s wearing it - not to the boys football thatā€™s for sure!
It will be sent back like everything else she ONLY lives in that...GROTTY FLEECEšŸ¤¢
Exactly shes prancing about doing dress ups
Football or whatever HAHA she would have to think of them thenšŸ˜©

Reactions: 8
I just don't get the bouncing from one leg to the other...what's all that about? (and I mean doing it when fully clothed and not just to make her boobies bounce about šŸ¤£)

Reactions: 17
The tracksuit - hilarious!

And who doesnā€™t wear a top under a hoodie - a vest or tshirt, who the F wears a hoodie on its own??

Why is the tracksuit two different colours? I get two completely different shades but theyā€™re so similar they clash (if that makes sense)
I was thinking the same! But everything with Beggy is mismatchedā€¦clothes, brain cells! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
She's pulling these faces for perverts šŸ¤¢
She totally is. What a slag. Iā€™m not even sure she realises what she is doing. Sheā€™s definitely not mentally fit to be in charge of 3 children. Her morals and priorities are in the bin. Same applies to Steve

Reactions: 23
IMG_9146.jpeg
IMG_9147.jpeg

Shes that much of a Moron, sheā€™s actually ordered 2 mismatched colours šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

IMG_9145.jpeg

Milf?! This witch has no right to be called a mother!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The hobsons must be doing a sponsored walk šŸ¤£ so much bloody walking everyday. Give those kids some stimulation for goodness sake

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Romas hand is red raw in that walking pic in the rain! Shes a terrible mother.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Can't believe she sees being called a 'milf' a compliment šŸ¤®

No self respect whatsoever....but I think we already knew that.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.