Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog 🤦‍♀️ her and Steve cannot string a coherent sentence together between them. They give off inbred vibes 😂 why did they have a half eaten loaf of lemon cake just sat there in the car like that they are a pair of circus freaks 🤡 the fact she put a hair mask in one morning then went out for the day, slept in it then went out again for a second day is repulsive she must absolutely honk 🤢

eta: remember you can’t be an empty cup guys 😳 watching her butcher ‘you can’t pour from an empty cup’ was a highlight hahaha thick bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
To be honest it’s an easy mistake to make, beggy definitely looks like she should be muzzled…. Oh wait did we mean Oscar?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really needs to stop doing outfit reels. Nothing matches, nothing looks good
It’s all cheap crap. Nothing to aspire to at all!

the tube dress yesterday with the Mis- matching shoes
She doesn’t know how to style anything…. I could go on.

Reactions: 18
That vlog 🤦‍♀️ her and Steve cannot string a coherent sentence together between them. They give off inbred vibes 😂 why did they have a half eaten loaf of lemon cake just sat there in the car like that they are a pair of circus freaks 🤡 the fact she put a hair mask in one morning then went out for the day, slept in it then went out again for a second day is repulsive she must absolutely honk 🤢

eta: remember you can’t be an empty cup guys 😳 watching her butcher ‘you can’t pour from an empty cup’ was a highlight hahaha thick bleep
What a pair of misfits! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She talks to Woody like tit off camera. You could tell the way she told him to get his belt on and then remembered she was filming and her tone changed.
As for her and Steve, they're so immature, the way he talks and the way she goes all mushy. Don't even get me started on Roma

• Sad
Reactions: 21
When she said about sorting woodeh’s wardrobe, it gave me flashbacks to “you’ve got niiiice clorthes havent ya woodeh, you’ve got loooards of clorthes HAVENT YOU!!!!” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh yes that is her ugly dog isn’t it hahaha 🙈 looks very bully like from that angle that she’s posted, my bad 😆
With the XL bully thing, it’s only ones over certain heights, so cross breeds and pockets don’t need to be muzzled. Plus there’s a lot of other bull breeds that look similar. We’ve just lost our Spanish bulldog but she was huge and looked like a XL. But XL have different teeth which is why they need to be muzzled.

But no, it’s just her staffi bless him, glad he’s out the house but looks like they’re tied to a lamppost or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She talks to Woody like tit off camera. You could tell the way she told him to get his belt on and then remembered she was filming and her tone changed.
As for her and Steve, they're so immature, the way he talks and the way she goes all mushy. Don't even get me started on Roma
I noticed that as well…her face changed when she remembered she was still filming.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What a yawnfest that latest vlog is. Who on earth watches the boring witch & enjoys it. She looked rank in it 🤢 she really is vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Does she think the clocks changed because it was Easter? She said “because it’s Easter Sunday and the clocks changed” they are nothing to do with each other you dumb broad

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What's the name on the page?!?!!!!
Pretty sure it was the same as her old username rebeccaellenlamb but it was just a dead page 😂 it still says there’s a user with that email address if you try and sign up with it so it’s probably still there somewhere

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with Steve bringing these cakes/treats in the car? That was a Lemon drizzle loaf sat between them - so did she have a 🗡 in her handbag to cut it up while they are driving 🤔

Woody knew they had it - Alfie never says anything does he? Keeps quiet - knows best to keep his thoughts to himself. Woody doesn't care.

I've never known any men in our family do this with cake - it's just odd.

So if you're showing the cake for us Tattlers Rebecaa and Steve - I'm baffled, well apart from knowing that you are a pair of greedy bastards that don't share bugger all with the kids, the Cake on Wheels is just an odd one.

That vlog. Jesus.

Notice she doesn’t show what Woody is sitting on in the car - surely he should still be in a car seat of some sort, or a booster, he doesn’t look particularly tall. Also, Is Mabel unrestrained in the front of the car on that blanket too? Don’t they have to be on a harness or other restraint in a car?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
7 CAROLE CREAMER COMMENTS🥱🥱🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Oh Begs time to hang up your HAT with the YT hun

No...one is interested😂😂
Just stick to getting 'YOUR bits out'
---
Is the vlog still there?
YES

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Woody is in the front and doesn’t look like he’s in a car seat at all-you’d see the back rest bit if he was. Which is illegal-if under 12/certain height I’m sure they legally should be in a seat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.