Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed in the video she actually doesn’t show the Sandles on, the frame cuts off just at her cankle … I report her videos every time I come across them just for funnies. No point commenting as I’ll get blocked so I just like to find other ways to duck with her engagement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s such a slag. “Mum of 3” in bio but all her content revolves around her saggy arse and tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Boys get duck all again but aslong as mama has her sausage skin dress 🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If she claims her and Steve have sex every night, why isn't she washing her bedding more often. She's disgusting

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely she's been washing her bedding and putting it back on? Honestly nobody could leave it on for months and not be sick at themselves, surely 😫🤣

Reactions: 18
Her top three pinned Instagram posts are now pictures of her in her underwear. So wholesome.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
One of this woman’s reels came up when I was scrolling and I noticed Beggy had liked it so I checked and she’s following her … what’s the betting they’ll spin the sale of the shack to say they’ve done it to buy more properties 😂 probably show us round Steve’s other house and make out they’ve bought it and bought a new house too and then never mention any of it ever again 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is the tracksuit two different colours? I get two completely different shades but they’re so similar they clash (if that makes sense)

Reactions: 33
Why is the tracksuit two different colours? I get two completely different shades but they’re so similar they clash (if that makes sense)
Exactly my thoughts!! That’s not a matching outfit!! Beggy is so thick not to see it really doesn’t go together!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That tracksuit 😂🤮 just like everything with Beggy - crap. Wonder where she’s wearing it - not to the boys football that’s for sure!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.