Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who thinks she’s stunning, mate you’re grim and look like an egg.

Oh and I hope you have the shits later after that

And ain’t no one clicking your co ord set love, you look like a bleeping hillbilly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The staying after home post has one of the lads kissing Roma as the picture, another picture for the pervs that follow her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
When I hear that annoying Jess glynne song this is all that goes on in my head. Sound taken away from tik tok but she’s mouthing the words, you get the jist 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
When I hear that annoying Jess glynne song this is all that goes on in my head. Sound taken away from tik tok but she’s mouthing the words, you get the jist 🤣🤣
Ha ha that reminds me I saw all of Rebeccas handbags last night in Tenerife

Thing is they were all laid out on a cloth on the pavement Very nice Very cheap ! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor little Roma doesn’t even react to the animals does she? How can Beggy not see that 🙁
My soon to be 4 year old is diagnosed with ASD (privately and by NHS). When he was BMA's age he showed absolutely no interest in the animals we saw at the zoo or at the London Aquarium. It was heartbreaking and worrying as I already had my suspicions. He is MOSTLY nonverbal. I see some similar signs with BMA but beggy doesn't seem concerned. More interested in proving to people she can wave and say the odd word.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's normalise staying at home...

...anyway, here's us on a day out.

🤨 knob.
Let's also normalise less than two weeks after having gall bladder surgery stuffing a bleeping great wodge of ice cream down ya gullet and standing next to your husband like he's your carer and you've been let out on day realise in your best cap ..... Yeah let's all normalise that Begs 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahh so THAT’S what she’s had done! I must’ve completely missed that over the past 3 years and 27583 posts! 🤦🏼‍♀️
bleeping hell having her gallbladder out is her whole personality now isn't it !

What a dull life she leads seeking attention by asking herself these questions !

Next it will be “ I don’t want to be nosey but how has your sex life been post op ? Just want to say also you are so real and honest, love your little family “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.