Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Hardy did the exact same PoP reel 2 days ago! Beggys is a carbon copy 🙈
How embarrassing she copied someone else!
Guess that’s what happens when you have zero brain cells.

Reactions: 18
I've just been watching someone on youtube called Hannah Alonzo,she basically critiques and highlights content posted by vloggers and influencers and how they lie /fake lifestyles and content . So much of what she has highlighted relates to Rebecca and her fake social media lifestyle as well as the multiple lies she tells not only about herself but also the kids and Steve. She recently did a videos on MLMs and how they target people

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm not surprised by PoP gifting her at all. Went off them when they started gifting Mother of 5 Boys all the time. Their stuff is lovely, those PJs are so soft 😆 I'm pleased the kids have something nice but not Beggy, and we all know they will be ruined when they eventually get put in the wash in 3 months time.

Reactions: 19
I'm not surprised by PoP gifting her at all. Went off them when they started gifting Mother of 5 Boys all the time. Their stuff is lovely, those PJs are so soft 😆 I'm pleased the kids have something nice but not Beggy, and we all know they will be ruined when they eventually get put in the wash in 3 months time.
They’ll be washed 3 months later…mixed in with a load of dark washing too! Will come out grey like everything else she has!

Reactions: 20
Do we all know that Alfie is actually okay? He seems to be MIA 👀 maybe he has gone to the upside down with his glasses, chickens and cat

ETA Google the upside down, it’s definitely where you’d find the shack😂
He’s been kidnapped by the chicken dogs 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That mirror is the ‘playroom’ is a terrible accident waiting to happen. She is so bleeping thick

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That mirror is the ‘playroom’ is a terrible accident waiting to happen. She is so bleeping thick
Was coming on to say exactly that☹
WHY IS IT IN THERE🤔

Wouldnt even enter my head
SHE is one TWISTED F**K
She probably leaves her in there by herself!
---
They’ll be washed 3 months later…mixed in with a load of dark washing too! Will come out grey like everything else she has!
Usually with The Trainers as well🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does it make you so happy? Is it because there are two dolls in the high chair and it reminds you of your two dogs squashed on the little chair? Or is it the missing puzzle pieces, reminding you of the missing brain cells you all have? Or possibly both?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does it make you so happy? Is it because there are two dolls in the high chair and it reminds you of your two dogs squashed on the little chair? Or is it the missing puzzle pieces, reminding you of the missing brain cells you all have? Or possibly both?
Because she has A screw loose🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god she needs a bleeping life…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's because it's staged and set up, all neat and fake ..... My nickname for her is the hand that rocks the cradle but in my mind I'm really thinking of that anal twit from sleeping with the enemy .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.