Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gets gifted gorgeous pyjamas that are not grey and actually fit her children and then films them wearing them in the middle of the day to paint in :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This is So....WRONG😡
Roma mouth wide open disgusting!
Beggy DOESNT WASH or WASH CLOTHES
This Cretin shouldnt be gifting ANYTHING especially when A&W are in the sane pair 24/7
Makes me fume
She is a bad Mother but expects GIFTS

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
WHY IS SHE GETTING ROMA TO LICK CREAM OFF SOMEONES FINGER?!!!!! She is bleeping abhorrent!
Needs LOCKING UP😡
---
I buy loads of stuff from polarnopyret. It lasts really well and can be handed down. No more. I will be writing to them about this - totally unacceptable brand ambassador. Also agree that the finger sucking is totally unhygienic and, given the profile of the followers, a legitimate safe guarding issue. What an own goal by PP.
Tell them EVERYTHING👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have no doubts that this is mold. Gobsmacked by that vid, clearly for her questionable audience
IMG_5958.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Why put groma ina pram now? She’s been strapped to her for months on end when you actually gonna let her walk

Reactions: 18
I see Bethany Swancott is also promoting the audio books today. They've the same management or whatever it is

Reactions: 6
Dogs are good judges of character.
What’s the saying … takes one to know one… woof 🤣🤣🤣
---
This is So....WRONG😡
This Cretin shouldnt be gifting ANYTHING especially when A&W are in the sane pair 24/7
Makes me fume
I feel like that kid should have that creepy tik tok background noise/music accompanying her, you know the type you get on the horror Reddit slides and other darker stuff on there. That pic is like she has no features … not remotely cute. what a family of dolts

Reactions: 13
This is So....WRONG😡
Makes me fume
Why has Romas mouth been blacked out like that??

I actually think the PJ company are secret Tattlers and felt bad for those kids - Alfie in his PJs for about two weeks - was enough for them to pity them and send a freebie. She’s an arse for letting them paint whilst wearing them and showing Roma getting dressed in them - so unnecessary 😡

• Sad
  • Haha
Do we all know that Alfie is actually okay? He seems to be MIA 👀 maybe he has gone to the upside down with his glasses, chickens and cat

ETA Google the upside down, it’s definitely where you’d find the shack😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to see Steve in his new pjs too 🫣

It annoys me so much that she gets gifts like this - I don't have a problem to the kids having nice things, but not her. She doesn't deserve anything like this, when she buys so much crud for herself.

Her tummy looks a right old mess - maybe the surgeon is a Tattler and feels the same as us.

Reactions: 22
Be interesting to see if that company gifted Begs the pyjamas directly or if a load get sent to her 'management' who then distribute amongst her 'employees'? I say this as the jammie company don't follow Beggy (that I can see) on instagram and you'd think they would? Maybe not. Wonder why Alfeh and Beaver haven't been gifted a pair? Such OTT fake affection towards Groma and Evil Kinevil.

Reactions: 20
I think the video of Groma should be sent to the PJ company along with a screenshot of her TikTok page…all the covers for her videos are purposefully sexualised. She’s a grotty tart and the fact a reputable brand didn’t do their due diligence is beyond frustrating.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.