Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww thank you ā¤ We should do a beggy meet up but a tattle version šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---

Wow how is your course going? I thought of midwifery but I think the whole never being able to have more children thing would be extremely difficult for me just now! Canā€™t wait, Iā€™m doubting myself because I think family think Iā€™m stupid on some level but donā€™t admit it, so Iā€™ll show them all šŸ˜‚ best of luck to you aswell! Amazing šŸ¤©
Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be amazing. Itā€™s normal to have doubts and be nervous when doing something new and unknown. It will all be worth it though. I am loving my course, Iā€™m already over half way through the first year. I had my 5th birth today and thereā€™s no better feeling. I feel incredibly privileged every time I walk through the hospital doors. Good luck lovely and if you need any help with the access please shout. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When having minor surgery is your only content for your social media career, most people would think ā€œOK time to do something elseā€!
But when youā€™re Beggy, 30 years old, thick as tit and never worked a day in your life, I guess jobs are going to be hard to come by!
The funny thing she is she could almost revive her career with the upcoming move that we all know is happening. IF she was honest! She could have sat down and said that they are struggling with cost of living crisis so despite loving where they live, they have decided to sell and downsize. She could even have said that being home with the kids while they are little is really important to her ( yeah right!) so moving to a smaller house etc makes sense for them.
But she is so unbelievably THICK that she would rather lie day after day, blocking anyone who mentions the move. Making it obvious they are being forced to move, cos sheā€™s a useless skank who earns nothing, and cries daily cos she doesnā€™t really like having 3 kids cuz itā€™s hard work!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When having minor surgery is your only content for your social media career, most people would think ā€œOK time to do something elseā€!
But when youā€™re Beggy, 30 years old, thick as tit and never worked a day in your life, I guess jobs are going to be hard to come by!
The funny thing she is she could almost revive her career with the upcoming move that we all know is happening. IF she was honest! She could have sat down and said that they are struggling with cost of living crisis so despite loving where they live, they have decided to sell and downsize. She could even have said that being home with the kids while they are little is really important to her ( yeah right!) so moving to a smaller house etc makes sense for them.
But she is so unbelievably THICK that she would rather lie day after day, blocking anyone who mentions the move. Making it obvious they are being forced to move, cos sheā€™s a useless skank who earns nothing, and cries daily cos she doesnā€™t really like having 3 kids cuz itā€™s hard work!
I honestly think she is too far gone to pull her instagram back. For one she is painfully thick with the vocabulary of a 5 year old. Even if she started being humble and honest i still couldnā€™t listen to her talk about anything because she is just tit šŸ˜‚. She has also deviated her page too far to the slutty side i donā€™t think she could ever bring it back to the wholesome content maker because there are just so many pictures and videos out there of her in her grey manky underwear for brands to see. She is absolutely up shits creek without a paddle and she deserves it - she is awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I get the impression in the past both Rebecca and Steve have bragged and shown off about what they had,especially when Steve worked for his dad and Beaver Snr and the business probably footed the bills its amazing what can be written off as business expenses, especially when people are creative. I imagine when they moved to the shack they pissed off a lot of people, who would be happy to laugh at the two idiots. Her conversstion with Alfie,before thry moved about no bad men has always stuck with me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Full face of hardly any make up on today so either 'filming' or normalising staying at home by going out - to a farm / for a walk / a park šŸ„±. Wonder if "the doggies" šŸ‘¶ will be allowed out today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks more and more ugly by the day. Her hairline looks like it's trying to escape her as well.

Reactions: 17
EASTER EGG HUNT or THINGS for A&W to ENJOYšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
DONT BE DAFT...

Its ALWAYS!!!!!!!! about HER
SELFISH to the CORE
I bet they dream about FARMS been so many fuking times

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she hadn't had Aroma what content would she have actually had these days ?
gallstones right now, but the last 16 months (other than the ā€˜weddingā€™) would have been dry. I also think sheā€™s too far gone, especially with the trend of viral videos on tik tok - she doesnā€™t clean, doesnā€™t shop, doesnā€™t cook, doesnā€™t work, doesnā€™t leave the shack, isnā€™t on a fitness journey (despite what she thinks) doesnā€™t have any parenting tips, isnā€™t on holiday all the time, no friends, her work has all but dried up, her ADs scrape the barrel in terms of content and actual brands.
So yeah, sheā€™s pretty much irrelevant.

Just wanted to add - I went to a catholic secondary school and in RE we did a fake wedding and I ā€˜marriedā€™ my best friends brother. I fully believe that wedding was more legit than beggys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The Boys must be bored rigid - another walk, more talking to the animals.... Come on Rebecca and Steve was you Both doing this at A&W's age? I bet you wasn't...

Why no skate board park, swimming, roller skates, cinema... Anything but this complete piss poor excuse for an Easter of a Boss Babe.

Not 3verything us about money but those Boys get nothing spent on them - food out all the bloody time as that's what the parents want, do they ask the Boys what they would like to do. Even if you aren't rolling in it, you could save and know you've got enough for a nice day out.

How far are they from the coast? Even a night or 2 away with friends in a caravan - share the cost ....

It still šŸ¤¬šŸ˜¤ how fuckin lazy they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.