Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until she posts the same kind of reel that the big beg Sofy Dobson has just has..I give it less the 24hrs..desperate bastards🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
How long until she posts the same kind of reel that the big beg Sofy Dobson has just has..I give it less the 24hrs..desperate bastards🙄🙄🙄
Why are these mothers constantly getting their babs out? 🤯 it’s really really sad how much they crave validation off strangers of the internet

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2839026

Since you read here Beggy 🤣
Yer slippers 😂😂😂😂 would this be the same as a silly bleep who put in my group chat saying can you click this link I’m close to getting like 300 quid?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve put this on Facebook and insta so the other silly cunts that clicked it for them know 🤣
---
Why are these mothers constantly getting their babs out? 🤯 it’s really really sad how much they crave validation off strangers of the internet
My god that’s horrendous. Yeah we all get saggy baps, no need to pretty much show it all, pointless using your hand to cover. Folk make me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she’s gone from overdoing it yesterday to being totally back to normal today (her words, not mine). She’s also had her staples out today in case no one got that from her story explaining that she had her staples out today so she’s happy she had them out today so yeh she had them out so she’s feeling super good because they’re out.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Happy jollies Rosie - have a lovely time 🍦🍹

Whoever has bought that house has got a major job to update it - apart from what we see, can you imagine what we don't!! I'm sure it was mentioned before it's why she has a "hair wash night", as its an over the bath job.

Would drive me mental having 2 showers in the home and neither work. The Boys should be showering and like LongTimelurker said, have their own Lynx etc. My nephew has been like this since age 8 too - my sister has a bloody nightmare with him, moans about him using her products, his own products, too much water 😂😂, but at least he is clean and looking after himself.

Why has she set up her camera to record Roma having teeth cleaned? It's clearly not normal behaviour - why show it? What, to prove she does clean Romas teeth? Whatever on that front... Chances are they are going to end up like Alfies ☹. Bet none of them go to the dentist.i

Where are Alfies glasses, Rebecca?
Is the tumbledown tatty gaff sold? I’d have eaten my own arse before I thought it would sell. Good luck to the Clampet’s on their next shack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My dog just growled at my phone when I played the vid saying “hiyuuuuuuh” Ozzy is jumping on the hating beggy bandwagon, love it HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez, those are some nasty scars! My cuts were glued so no staple marks and you can barely see them now. Her belly button looks like it's lips have been enhanced. Eurgh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Imagine being gifted pyjamas for your kids cos they own one pair and for yourself cos you wear them without washing for 18394 days

• Sick
Reactions: 23
That video of Groma sucking her brothers finger has given me such bad creepy vibes.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I buy loads of stuff from polarnopyret. It lasts really well and can be handed down. No more. I will be writing to them about this - totally unacceptable brand ambassador. Also agree that the finger sucking is totally unhygienic and, given the profile of the followers, a legitimate safe guarding issue. What an own goal by PP.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.