Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The issue with Temu hacking her bank account is that there’s diddly squat in there 😂 1 whole pence coming temus way, such a boss babeeeeee x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dingle using her fine GSCE acting skills here. Hollyoaks could never.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The book advert 😂😂😂 she doesn’t even read!!! It took her about six months to read the self help book she had a while ago now! Also - if she went to the library with her kids, she would know that you can get ebooks and audiobooks for free using a library card and the libraries preferred app. My local one uses both Libby and BorrowBox.
I thought it was you that she tried to call out @Beggybexy you legend 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she had to film after her op and couldn't drive, imagine having to think about "work" after an operation rather than taking sick pay like most people. Remind us Rebecca, how amazing is it "working" for yourself and how it's so so flexible 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
1000017328.jpg

I suppose it'll soon be time for her next big giveaway looking at these figures.

Just shows how tit her content is when all the people who follow her to try and win a prize delete her again when they don't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's not even 8pm in the school holidays and her 10 year old must be in bed if she's watching TOWIE. Poor thing has spent all day with his little sister instead of playing with friends or doing something fun and age appropriate too.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
It's not even 8pm in the school holidays and her 10 year old must be in bed if she's watching TOWIE. Poor thing has spent all day with his little sister instead of playing with friends or doing something fun and age appropriate too.
Most people’s 10 year olds are up wanting to watch England play like mine. Though ours are still in school till tomorrow. I’m allowing mine up till the end of the first half but if it was holidays he’d be watching it all.

but it’s Alfeh who sadly seems to be stunted as a 6 year old. He’ll have been dancing in his room he shares with his brother while no one pays attention to his same 4 moves at 6 o’clock & then shoved off to bed in rotting pjs he’s wore for weeks. Door held closed I’m sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Dingle using her fine GSCE acting skills here. Hollyoaks could never.
Its the concentration on her face, and the slight smile like she's seen someone crossing in front of her.... It's all so tragic.

Rebecca, you've given us the best laughs of late - you utter dimwit, you 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“How to Kill a Man”? That’s not even the correct title of the audiobook 😂 I can’t cope with how dopey she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.