Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BOOKS!

I LOVE BOOKS!

Promoting Books....🤦‍♀️

CANT READ OR SPELL
Miserable or what😂😂
DAY 1476804444 wearing THE FLEECE🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pretending to drive the car omg a new low! Very funny to watch though. More spelling mistakes too 🤣 carnage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Audiobooks are definitely easier for her given that she'll not understand most written words and also given that her spelling is so so so so so so bad, she'd misread most words anyway! Bit late to be climbing on the audio books bandwagon is it not? Amazon have been doing it for years!

Reactions: 17
Beggy pretending to drive whilst talking a load of utter shite has done me in today.

• Haha
I’m sure beggy Brittany did the same advert yesterday, they’re clearly scraping the barrel with these illiterate influencers. It’ll be Demi Donnelly next.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was this when one of our tattlers messaged about getting her kids some shoes that actually fitted properly?! 😂 which, if memory serves me correctly, is where the whole ‘flowers’ thing came from 😂Rebecca told her she was a popular girl because she had ‘70 odd flowers’ instead of followers 😂 Literally everyone who saw that pathetic attempt to dig someone out would have agreed that she should buy her kids decent, fitting footwear!
---
Also, top trolling from the viewer site today! Can’t make it up! They know about Steve posting that picture of that poor woman topless on her balcony 😡
The shoe one was me, a lot of people actually messaged me to have a laugh and knew I was a tattler , didn’t get much bad ones, I told them to duck off when I did 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The irony of this thick witch doing an ad for books, when she can't even write her captions correctly!! 'It really is a game change for me'. '...when I'm out of my daily walks... 'Bookbeat free trail.' Moron.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If you’re going to pretend to drive for an ad don’t make it so obvious that you’re not actually moving because the wall which is in clear view behind you remains in exactly the same position….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BOOKS!

I LOVE BOOKS!

Promoting Books....🤦‍♀️

CANT READ OR SPELL
Miserable or what😂😂
DAY 1476804444 wearing THE FLEECE🤢
She’s still not finished that Coleen Hoover book never might books. The company using her for this advert is as thick as she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
bleeping HOWLING at her pretending to drive!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_5948.jpeg

The many ugly faces of dingle. Off I go to change my pic again ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know it’s pedantic, but if she is LISTENING to an audio book she isn’t reading! Just my two pence worth 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Fuckin hell could she be anymore 🫣🫣... Moan, moan, moan...

So she needs hair, eyelashes, tan, eyebrows - what the Boys having? Alfie getting replacement glasses... No, didn't think so...

Same bedding....

We don't care how many days you are "post op".... Go take your removed organ and stick it up your arse.

As for you loving to read 😳🙄... Don't make us laugh, Rebecca. I bet you only using this audible so you can save your fingers from turning the page. You know it's true... You lazy old witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.