Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird how she never mentions that her and Alfie look more alike than her and Roma.

Everyone says Alfie looks like Steve but I beg to differ.
See I think woodeh looks more like Dingle, but none of them really take after her. If you compare a pic of beaver when he was in his feminine boyband era when they met, Alfeh is his absolute double.

Alfeh has her big grey teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she basically ad affiliated a link for a hair curler whilst getting ready for a funeral

Is there nothing sacred in her life that she wont grift ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
And claims she’s used a Molly mae curler for over five years when she was only in love island in 2018 & it was a good couple of years after that started bringing things out. Does she forget she used to use that horrendous curler from shein that wasn’t even licensed to be used in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And claims she’s used a Molly mae curler for over five years when she was only in love island in 2018 & it was a good couple of years after that started bringing things out. Does she forget she used to use that horrendous curler from shein that wasn’t even licensed to be used in the UK?
Ah yeah the one she said they wouldn't sell if it wasn't safe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry being pedantic Molly Mae was actually in love island 2019, 2020 we got the day of the parakeet makeup and Chinese crimpers, and I'd say the year after that she got the BW curler - from memory she got it around the time of her unicorn emerald manager boss berb era in 2021 - so she's had it two and a bit years at absolute most. 🥴 But you're exactly right, Molly hasn't even been famous 5 years so dunno how bogs timelines work out.

She's also been claiming she's been an "influencer" for 10 years since about 2020. 🙄 I dunno about anyone else but I only became aware of her in 2016 just before the Alfeh was coming up 3, and they were in the nice house in Kildwick (which according to Rightmove wasn't bought by them until mid 2015) and I've never seen one bit of content from the live laugh love house they had before or YouTube vids with Alfie as a newborn so talking utter shite as usual.

What's the point 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When you put her postcode into the land registry website it comes up with two listings (which we already know about from rightmove). One of the recordings says:

Last sold for £391,650 on 20 December 2018
This value covers more than just the land in this title

And the other one says:

Last sold for No price recorded
Why is there no price?
You'll only get a price if:
the land or property was bought after April 2000
more than £100 was paid or stated
HM Land Registry have recorded the price

Do we think this supports the theory that Beave senior bought it and then transferred it into their name?! Does anyone with more knowledge than me know what it might be 😂

Reactions: 5
Sorry being pedantic Molly Mae was actually in love island 2019, 2020 we got the day of the parakeet makeup and Chinese crimpers, and I'd say the year after that she got the BW curler - from memory she got it around the time of her unicorn emerald manager boss berb era in 2021 - so she's had it two and a bit years at absolute most. 🥴 But you're exactly right, Molly hasn't even been famous 5 years so dunno how bogs timelines work out.

She's also been claiming she's been an "influencer" for 10 years since about 2020. 🙄 I dunno about anyone else but I only became aware of her in 2016 just before the Alfeh was coming up 3, and they were in the nice house in Kildwick (which according to Rightmove wasn't bought by them until mid 2015) and I've never seen one bit of content from the live laugh love house they had before or YouTube vids with Alfie as a newborn so talking utter shite as usual.

What's the point 😂😂😂
You’re spot on, she’s such an embarrassment of a bullshitter

Reactions: 7
When you put her postcode into the land registry website it comes up with two listings (which we already know about from rightmove). One of the recordings says:

And the other one says:

Why is there no price?

Do we think this supports the theory that Beave senior bought it and then transferred it into their name?! Does anyone with more knowledge than me know what it might be 😂
I’ve no knowledge but seeing as Steve the Beave that gives us all the dry heave, can’t be earning more than £20k a year and Beggy is making a pittance, I’d bet my own home on the shack in all but name belonging to Steve’s dad. They are such an odd bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

And the other one says:

Why is there no price?

Its been mentioned here before - there was a transfer that day - I can't remember what, but definitely his Dad has to be involved.
---
I’ve no knowledge but seeing as Steve the Beave that gives us all the dry heave, can’t be earning more than £20k a year and Beggy is making a pittance, I’d bet my own home on the shack in all but name belonging to Steve’s dad. They are such an odd bunch.
They thought they would make a killing with the house - and it hasn't happened. They have been jollying things up with holidays/cars and not investing long term in the renovation of the house.

I think his Dad has had enough of them hanging off of his wallet.

Reactions: 7
Clearly loitering on here before bed didn’t serve me well as I had a dream the fish market realised who I was and posted me on her stories, bit her in the fake padded arse though as my dms where just full of people saying ‘omg you said what I wanted to say about her’ and she ended up posting a series of crying stories. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Clearly loitering on here before bed didn’t serve me well as I had a dream the fish market realised who I was and posted me on her stories, bit her in the fake padded arse though as my dms where just full of people saying ‘omg you said what I wanted to say about her’ and she ended up posting a series of crying stories. 😂
Omg 😂 remember last year when she did just that to a tattler and the person came back on here, proved it was them and said she got zero hate from Beggy’s flowers 😂 in fact I’m sure she said nobody as much as DM’d her. Suhhhhh influential 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg 😂 remember last year when she did just that to a tattler and the person came back on here, proved it was them and said she got zero hate from Beggy’s flowers 😂 in fact I’m sure she said nobody as much as DM’d her. Suhhhhh influential 😂
Was this when one of our tattlers messaged about getting her kids some shoes that actually fitted properly?! 😂 which, if memory serves me correctly, is where the whole ‘flowers’ thing came from 😂Rebecca told her she was a popular girl because she had ‘70 odd flowers’ instead of followers 😂 Literally everyone who saw that pathetic attempt to dig someone out would have agreed that she should buy her kids decent, fitting footwear!
---
Also, top trolling from the viewer site today! Can’t make it up! They know about Steve posting that picture of that poor woman topless on her balcony 😡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her stupid MLM mate Ashliesugarushed is promoting the Temu free cash thing !

There is no such thing as free money !

So not surprising there is an article in the Daily Mail about the Temu scam !

Basically you in return for your £50 give them full permission to use all your personal details , your photos and even your voice and they have the right to sell to others .

Becky you, Steve your Dad and everyone you influenced to sign up for this even though you didn’t understand it ( I’m so stupid vase noise) are going to get HACKED , and scammed and ripped off and you gave permission for it !

Oh no what if your insta gets hacked and you can’t recover it !!

Well done

Daily Mail article -
Temu's 'cash giveaway' floods X as MPs warn of Beijing cyber threat

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Basically you in return for your £50 give them full permission to use all your personal details , your photos and even your voice and they have the right to sell to others .

Becky you, Steve your Dad and everyone you influenced to sign up for this even though you didn’t understand it ( I’m so stupid vase noise) are going to get HACKED , and scammed and ripped off and you gave permission for it !

Well done

Daily Mail article -
I honestly couldn’t think of anybody who deserves to be hacked & scammed more than she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Well done

Daily Mail article -
She’s too arrogant and thick to address this and tell her ‘flowers’ not to do it. It will be brushed under the carpet like the WeShop giveaway! I hope her bank gets hacked and impedes her move from the shack 😂

Reactions: 15

Well done

Daily Mail article -
People like Rebecca and Steve are a scammer/hackers dream targets they only see free money,they don't question the validity of what is advertised or think of the many risks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Well done

Daily Mail article -
How many of her Flowers will have gone ahead and done this - couldn't afford to but did it anyway as RH says "it's OK"....

Complete madness.

I hope this bites her on her padded arse.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.