Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been mentioned before, but I had never had a look online before - there's a thing to make your bum look bigger/rounder 😂🤣😂🤣.... I don't have that problem, I just eat doughnuts!!

Nothing is as it seems in Rebeccas World... Fake butt, filtered to duck, she's got more staples than Staples!
They even sell them in M&S now! 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually cannot breattttthhhhe. Please tell me she went out in public with this hahahah
IMG_5924.jpeg

IMG_5925.png
I

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
They even sell them in M&S now! 🤭🤭
So she can pick up a pack of her knicks along with the Lemon Slices - cool! 😂😁
---
I actually cannot breattttthhhhe. Please tell me she went out in public with this hahahah
View attachment 2835366
View attachment 2835367I
Bloody hell - that's not a look I'd want 😕... It's a bit ugly isn't it.

For someone who has had an organ removed this week, she sure is reaching those arms - pull that belly Rebecca 🤗
---
Got to better things to think about, then changing the shape of your bum....

Like Alfies glasses, Alfies teeth to name but two..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy jollies Rosie - have a lovely time 🍦🍹
Why has she set up her camera to record Roma having teeth cleaned? It's clearly not normal behaviour - why show it? What, to prove she does clean Romas teeth? Whatever on that front... Chances are they are going to end up like Alfies ☹. Bet none of them go to the dentist.

Where are Alfies glasses, Rebecca?
Sadly I think its another request 🙁

Odontophilia is when men get sexual pleasure from watching dental play or things being put into the mouth .

It was very random and obviously looked staged, the way she just grabs Roma to make sure she's positioned right for the camera is really troubling, there was no context to it either .

I'm no expert in safe guarding whatsoever but in a previous early years job I did have to do several what was then known as child protection courses, I then had to go back and help put together the settings safeguarding policy as although I was only an assistant someone had to be the 'named person' as required by Ofsted.
We had to listen to some horrible cases but honestly it does tune you into red flags 👀

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Odontophilia is when men get sexual pleasure from watching dental play or things being put into the mouth .

It was very random and obviously looked staged, the way she just grabs Roma to make sure she's positioned right for the camera is really troubling, there was no context to it either .

I'm no expert in safe guarding whatsoever but in a previous early years job I did have to do several what was then known as child protection courses, I then had to go back and help put together the settings safeguarding policy as although I was only an assistant someone had to be the 'named person' as required by Ofsted.
We had to listen to some horrible cases but honestly it does tune you into red flags 👀
I thought this exactly, shes never done it before that i can remember, wasn't part of any 'routine with a toddler after surgery' (although I'm sure thats a rivetting vlog she'll do at some point). As soon as that story started I had a weird feeling. I've never worked in Safeguarding but know basic things from a parent and being aware.
Even if it was innocent as soon as Roma waved she should have deleted and never posted. Without being too heavy she's literally holding her mouth open, putting something in it and Romas waving at the camera. How could you not have any thought of predators its beyond me.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
All this Temu stuff… hope she’s protecting her bank details when she purchases. I’ve seen TikTok’s about temu selling peoples bank details and people being hacked.

Reactions: 17
I thought this exactly, shes never done it before that i can remember, wasn't part of any 'routine with a toddler after surgery' (although I'm sure thats a rivetting vlog she'll do at some point). As soon as that story started I had a weird feeling. I've never worked in Safeguarding but know basic things from a parent and being aware.
Even if it was innocent as soon as Roma waved she should have deleted and never posted. Without being too heavy she's literally holding her mouth open, putting something in it and Romas waving at the camera. How could you not have any thought of predators its beyond me.
I was uncomfortable with this story for the exact same reasons. She literally positions that poor girl so she is facing the camera and opens her mouth.
I often wonder if I am just looking for fault and being too sensitive because I don't like her, but judging by other responses here, it's not just me who thought this was off. 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I had no idea on this - just incredible that a parent would even consider doing that. The fact that we think these things about her says enough.

I did a search the other week about babies feet and couldn't face reading too much, but yes that also is a fetish regarding children.

It frys my brain to be honest 😢😢

The only safeguarding I have been involved in, is with sport for children/adults with learning disabilities. Ours was more to learn about how to touch/not touch... Within swimming, and swimming events. That was enough... Had no idea about this what RH gets up to.

Hearbreaking

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Makes me cross that there doesn't seem to be any real focus or action from higher up to safeguard children online. Obvs, as a parent, it's your job to protect your child, but it's been proven all too often that too many parents don't do this. I would love to see influencers using their children to make money completely banned, or at least see much stronger monitoring and guidelines around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is vile and knows exactly what she is doing. The same as wearing those padded pants and angling the camera just right. All this and those kids are running around in the background and interacting.
She has just had surgery and couldn't leave her cessput of a bed a couple of days ago, but now is play acting for the pervs in her account. What makes it worse is that Beaver boy condones what she is doing. Get some some self respect the pair of you. Leave your innocent children out of your pervy games. Keep it on your OF account if you really feel the need to do it at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
All this Temu stuff… hope she’s protecting her bank details when she purchases. I’ve seen TikTok’s about temu selling peoples bank details and people being hacked.
They have nothing to hack, the hacker would feel sorry for them and transfer money to them😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a knob, I’m so so happy, feeling so good……I’m off to a funeral?! Dick

• Angry
Reactions: 21
What a knob, I’m so so happy, feeling so good……I’m off to a funeral?! Dick
Funeral for her dignity?
---
One of my friends had his bank account hacked on there a few weeks ago 😣 didn’t get all his money back either because the bank said he couldn’t prove it was someone else making the purchases!! It was really random things like just eat

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Belated christmas gift to herself
---

It's this behaviour that makes me think she has a learning difficulty, shes completely unaware of what is appropriate or inappropriate behaviour
To be honest I think it’s because she spends all her life online. She doesn’t understand social cues in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.