Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never forget the lazer quest for Alfie’s birthday!
that was what he wanted to do

never happened 😩

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Did you see THE GUCCI DOG IN THE CAP😂
Nope didn't see him , was already to give him a few euros for a picture too !

Didn't see her mates Knightstrider and her OF friend Annamilf either so it was a tit holiday really, just an ace hotel, fab food and a bit of a nice tan, what a shame !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I get the impression in the past both Rebecca and Steve have bragged and shown off about what they had,especially when Steve worked for his dad and Beaver Snr and the business probably footed the bills its amazing what can be written off as business expenses, especially when people are creative. I imagine when they moved to the shack they pissed off a lot of people, who would be happy to laugh at the two idiots. Her conversstion with Alfie,before thry moved about no bad men has always stuck with me
What on Earth would that mean? “No bad men”. Bailiffs? Creepers from the internet?
---
Never forget the lazer quest for Alfie’s birthday!
that was what he wanted to do

never happened 😩
I found that so sad. 🥺
---
She left he black line in where she should have air brushed!
Such a dumbass! 🤣

Reactions: 7
She left he black line in where she should have air brushed!
You absolute troll!! It’s well known round these parts that Rebecca Lamb does not alter her photos in any way because she doesn’t know how to! She ‘would never, ever, ever, ever’ 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If that video of Alfie went viral, it would be for all the wrong reasons. It’s like she doesn’t know how cruel the internet can be..

I was embarrassed for the kid just watching it, does she truly believe he is good?

Reactions: 14
Backwards beggy strikes again. More for Easter than they get for Christmas and birthdays

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Is it me or does she seem to post more photos of her daughter than her 2 boys ? Since she got her daughter I feel the boys have taken the back seat ? 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it me or does she seem to post more photos of her daughter than her 2 boys ? Since she got her daughter I feel the boys have taken the back seat ? 😞
Yes, she dresses it up as she’s giving them ‘privacy’, when in reality she can’t be arsed with them. I thought it was cause they’re boys but after watching her parent BMA, I’d say she’ll ignore her soon as she’s bored. Unless of course she needs them for content 😌
I literally can’t cope with the boys hair cuts! They are shocking!!!

Reactions: 13
Yes, she dresses it up as she’s giving them ‘privacy’, when in reality she can’t be arsed with them. I thought it was cause they’re boys but after watching her parent BMA, I’d say she’ll ignore her soon as she’s bored. Unless of course she needs them for content 😌
I literally can’t cope with the boys hair cuts! They are shocking!!!
Woodys cut especially looks like a helmet 😕

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.