Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth would that mean? “No bad men”. Bailiffs? Creepers from the internet?
---

I found that so sad. 🥺
---

Such a dumbass! 🤣
The no bad men comment was very strange,as if they moved to the shack to escape someone. I can remember Alfie being almost upset,he was very young,but ive always wondered what had happened . Years ago,when they lived in he old house I remember someone saying they'd been on a night out and Steve had been seen brawling in the street out side a bar. Not really surprised at him behaving like that,you can't buy class,doesn't matter how much money his dad has,Steve and Rebecca will always be tacky chavs

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I just watched that reel. Why on earth are the boys outdoor shoes in the cupboard with all their clothes? Surely she knows it's not hygienic? Especially given the amount of farm trips they do in addition to the usual dust, dirt, grime and germs you walk on when outside. Proper skank 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
The no bad men comment was very strange,as if they moved to the shack to escape someone. I can remember Alfie being almost upset,he was very young,but ive always wondered what had happened . Years ago,when they lived in he old house I remember someone saying they'd been on a night out and Steve had been seen brawling in the street out side a bar. Not really surprised at him behaving like that,you can't buy class,doesn't matter how much money his dad has,Steve and Rebecca will always be tacky chavs
Wasn’t it Steve and his friend group that were seeing bouncing someone’s head off a curb? Or was it Rebecca’s?! It was one of the two but can’t remember which x

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t it Steve and his friend group that were seeing bouncing someone’s head off a curb? Or was it Rebecca’s?! It was one of the two but can’t remember which x
Anyone that does that deserves it back 100 fold it is the scummiest thing you can do ,they wouldn't think it was funny if someone does it to Alfie or woody as adults,she's an absolute disgust and her kids would be better off adopted

Reactions: 12
Diddems Beggy my heart bleeds
1000000% SKINT NO holiday at least we have moved on from The GaaaaalBladder🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
---
I just watched that reel. Why on earth are the boys outdoor shoes in the cupboard with all their clothes? Surely she knows it's not hygienic? Especially given the amount of farm trips they do in addition to the usual dust, dirt, grime and germs you walk on when outside. Proper skank 🤢
Disgusting!🤢
The way IT WAS ALL CHUCKED IN
You could see it was Dirty & smelly🤭
Those poor BOYS!

Tip Beggy....
Put the CAMERA down & give some time to sorting that heaving wardrobe out🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The reel, the girl is just revolting to look at. Slicked back hair through grease, boggly eyes and just looks like a woman that doesn’t wash.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
No post of congratulations from the Boss Babes Begs to her manager? Oh yes, my bad I forgot it wouldn’t revolve around Beggy herself would it?
Another feminine looking tosser. So that’s the face behind the account that was cheering her on when her and woody were singing about sex

• Angry
To be honest I can’t imagine Steve beating an egg. I get the impression he’s all mouth / teeth and would pussy out of any conflict.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You're right it was Steve and his mates brawling, he was early 30s at that point,how tragic thst they hadn't gtown out of fighting

• Sad
Oh crikey! That’s awful that Alfie was upset. ☹ I imagine their house isn’t a happy one (despite what Dingle posts)!

Reactions: 9
Does this scruffy c*nt ever wash her greasy hair? I’m blocked by her on SM but all the pics of her on here look like she could fry an egg on her head if the sun was out for long enough.

Does this scruffy c*nt ever wash her greasy hair? I’m blocked by her on SM but all the pics of her on here look like she could fry an egg on her head if the sun was out for long enough.
Your NOT missing ANYTHING😁
DIRTY
GREASY
LAZY
BORING
NO CONTENT
YT shite + everything she posts is just hidious

• Heart
You're right it was Steve and his mates brawling, he was early 30s at that point,how tragic thst they hadn't gtown out of fighting
Yup. I can imagine the boys get told if anyone isn’t nice to them to sock them one. Everyone’s seen how those kids treat the pets, smacking them, they don’t care about the animals, two of the cats are dead, chickens are dead, it doesn’t surprise me that Steve’s out scrapping in the street at all. The boys are gonna grow up just the same
---
I honestly don’t know why she bothers trowelling makeup on every day when her hair looks disgusting. She doesn’t even dry shampoo 🤣 she’s rank she’s washed her hair what once in the last 2 weeks?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
You know what i CANNOT wait for the next two years when Alfie becomes a teenager and she starts to lose her grip on him .

I'm beginning to cringe now seeing the poor lad stuck in the company of a load little infant school children and toddlers its tragic really and so embarrassing having it plasterd on social media.

Where are HIS friends over the Easter holiday Begs ?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You know what i CANNOT wait for the next two years when Alfie becomes a teenager and she starts to lose her grip on him .

I'm beginning to cringe now seeing the poor lad stuck in the company of a load little infant school children and toddlers its tragic really and so embarrassing having it plasterd on social media.

Where are HIS friends over the Easter holiday Begs ?
Sadly I don’t think Alfie does have friends his own age & that’s all because of his awful parents 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Accidentally posted in the wrong thread earlier but:…

I’m surprised they don't go on a day when the
the Go Ape climbing course at Tempal Newsam is open a least give the boys something else to other than the tiny farm. The walks & parks are nice for little ones but they can literally do that at their house?? How odd they are.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.