Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that video of Alfie went viral, it would be for all the wrong reasons. It’s like she doesn’t know how cruel the internet can be..

I was embarrassed for the kid just watching it, does she truly believe he is good?
How does her begging to make the video go viral sit with her claims of keeping the boys private?

Thick twit she is.

Reactions: 20
How does her begging to make the video go viral sit with her claims of keeping the boys private?

Thick twit she is.
TikTok is brutal at the best of times. I wonder if she’s had a comment or two about his dancing on there as there’s been no more dancing stories since.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's been very quiet lately, considering she can barely go to the toilet without documenting it normally. Do we think they're packing up the shack? Odd her dad was there the other day when she normally only sees him at Christmas. Helping move maybe?

Reactions: 23
Getting Mabel used to walking on a lead was a big clue to me that the move may be iminent. No more running free in the farmers fields and sh*tting everywhere anywhere for those dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Getting Mabel used to walking on a lead was a big clue to me that the move may be iminent. No more running free in the farmers fields and sh*tting everywhere anywhere for those dogs!
Me too. They’re obviously moving to somewhere a lot more residential & she can no longer just let the animals run wild.

Reactions: 13
bleeping state of her hair. Has she ever heard of heat protector? The ends are so straw-like the local farmers will be turning up to the shack with tractors.

I see The Fringe’s teeth are looking more like Alfeh Banjo’s every day and she is living on a staple diet of chocolate just as the boys do. On a scale of parenting, if Beggy was a bird she would be a pigeon.
214706FD-DBFA-4690-A583-C99346825BAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Me too. They’re obviously moving to somewhere a lot more residential & she can no longer just let the animals run wild.
Moving back to civilization means nowhere to hide and always someone close by to see the reality opposed to the social media posts

She’s one of those owners that hates the thought of picking up dog tit. Hopefully someone catches her one day leaving it and tells her, she’ll come on insta crying cause they were “suh suh mean, just be kind becuase im a delicut flower”
---
bleeping state of her hair. Has she ever heard of heat protector? The ends are so straw-like the local farmers will be turning up to the shack with tractors.

I see The Fringe’s teeth are looking more like Alfeh Banjo’s every day and she is living on a staple diet of chocolate just as the boys do. On a scale of parenting, if Beggy was a bird she would be a pigeon.
View attachment 2849628
The fringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an odd thing to post about your fridge being full also romas leg bruises bless her prob falling over with fashionable shoes on not practical ones
---
She wants you to read her the bloody book not say a bunch of words and trying to make her say mummy when she clearly doesn’t want to

• Sad
What an odd thing to post about your fridge being full also romas leg bruises bless her prob falling over with fashionable shoes on not practical ones
---
She wants you to read her the bloody book not say a bunch of words and trying to make her say mummy when she clearly doesn’t want to
She is a bleeping crank. That comment about fridge being full and makes her happy 🤬, it just grates me. Of course it should be full.
And beggy stop trying to pass BMA off as being wild and having a big personality. She appears to be passive and uninterested the majority of the time you parade her.

Reactions: 21
Why is she constantly saying Roma is Wild. No she isent, she's half soaked.
We all no you sat her on her bookshelf too, no way could she get on the middle shelf facing that way, & we no u put the basket on her head too, with her nipple almost poking out of her vest 🤢 & her big saggy nappy 🤢🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Beggy ya grotty scruff, wipe Groma’s nose, in every photo it’s streaming and put some socks on her. Honestly sick of the sight of that baby and bloody fringe.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Painful watching BMA want to read the book and beggy just bark ‘say this’ at her over and over again. For someone that’s a mother of 3 & 30, she really gives off big bratty sister vibes with a ten year age gap, playing mum.

Not hard to fill that fridge under the rotten wood is it Dingle? It's like a caravan one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.