Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Alfie has gone to his friends birthday party, I hope she got permission from the little boys parents before she posted his picture on Instagram

Reactions: 9
So happy she held a “baby piggie” do you reckon she knows they are actually called piglets? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Alfie has gone to his friends birthday party, I hope she got permission from the little boys parents before she posted his picture on Instagram
I would be fuming if that was my son and she hadn't asked, lets hope she has, but let's face it she wouldn't have

Reactions: 7
Alfie trying to get into shot in the car stories 🤦‍♀️ he is so desperate to be in the limelight and that's all on her and Steve. If my child was leaning out his seat in the car like that he'd be told to get back in his chair!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Alfie trying to get into shot in the car stories 🤦‍♀️ he is so desperate to be in the limelight and that's all on her and Steve. If my child was leaning out his seat in the car like that he'd be told to get back in his chair!!!
I find him so uncomfortable to watch. I know it’s not his fault but he really is her all over

Reactions: 21
What is that pale insepide looking stuff on her plate? That's the most boring chinese I've ever seen. Just a pile of noodles and lumps of I think chicken! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder if they get the boys anything when they have take aways, I've noticed they only show two plates. I wouldn't be surprised if those 2 selfish pigs only get take aways for themselves, no doubt excuse would be Alfie went to a party and as we know, little Woody is always an after thought

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Omg she’s thrown that many filters in her photo that Chinese looks bleeping awful! I’m sorry but noodles are never ever that white!

Reactions: 8
OMG even her Chinese looks undercooked, has she been giving her local takeaway cookery tips 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When you live out in the sticks, you've gotta take any Chinese you can get 🤣

Reactions: 3
It looks like noodles and prawn crackers but where is the sauce?! That would be so bland.

Reactions: 4
After making British, Italian, Mexican and Indian cuisine look inedible...Becky is now set on putting people off Chinese food. For the love of Ken Hom, please stop now!
So many times it has been suggested that back to basics meals would be a great option for content. You read here Becky, get a Delia book and start with boiling an egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.