Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to support small businesses hun, actually purchase your stuff instead of constantly accepting free tit. When was the last time she actually showed us something she BOUGHT for the boys?
Very well said. I was going to say this too.

Reactions: 7
She’s an absolute scrounger. I’d be so embarrassed if people were commenting on my kids clothes and how I never bought them anything, but she reads here and still doesn’t give a duck so what does that say about her. Always buying herself shite and getting her nails and hair done. I’ve said this a million times but she really should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 18
How short is that skirt 😱 looks like something some would wear to go clubbing not spending the day with family

Reactions: 12
WHY does she INSIST on dressing like that??? For a day sat in the dungeon?? Even if they do go out somewhere, it’s not exactly appropriate - a tight leather short mini skirt ?? Yes maybe on a night out or drinks with the girls but c’mon!!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Is she finding me up in that outfit? It’s absolutely pouring it down and 5 degrees in Yorkshire today! Get some tights on, love!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.