Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really all think they’re celebs don’t they!! I can’t wait until the whole Instagram influencer tit dies off (which it will), because all these nobodies will have to go back to living in the real world!
I can’t bloody wait either!! It’s all gone too far now and they’re all going to come back down to earth with a bump. And when they do I’ll be there cheering 😂🙌🏻

Sorry if this has already been said but has she been dropped by channel mum?
I bloody hope so!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow, the dancing videos. I cringed so hard I basically had an out of body experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I try not to shop in primark. I end up spending way too much, I have no self control especially now the Christmas/winter stuff is out 🤣
Tell me about it! They’ve upped their game so much! Walk around happy with how cheap everything is and get to the till and your £200 down 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

They really all think they’re celebs don’t they!! I can’t wait until the whole Instagram influencer tit dies off (which it will), because all these nobodies will have to go back to living in the real world!
As soon as Instagram implements hiding the likes...they’re all fucked!!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else see the sign behind woody sitting on the cow?!
Please do not sit on me 🙈🙈
That's about right for them, parents who think the rules apply to everyone but them and then start crying when something goes wrong.

And woodys now wearing her hat from last year 😂 duck sake this woman is a joke!! Makes sure she’s well kitted out with new coats and hats, meanwhile the boys are wearing one of her old ones! What a selfish cow. No other mother I know would ever buy themselves before their kids.
I do wonder where she's learnt to parent, maybe it's the way she was raised

Reactions: 6
So she gets gifted entry (sorry, press event entry 🤦‍♀️) and all she buys is 6 eggs, she should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 17
Iv been to Hesketh farm and there’s loads to do there on a normal day so must be loads with all the Halloween activities , can’t believe it’s not even 12 o’clock an they’re done and probs on the way back to the dungeon.. we spent all day there . They do duck all with them poor boys it was gifted an she still can’t be arsed to stay long 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 24
So she gets gifted entry (sorry, press event entry 🤦‍♀️) and all she buys is 6 eggs, she should be ashamed of herself!
Came here to say this! Also she put she loves eggs? Don’t think I’ve ever really seen eggs when she does her food shop so I bet she only got them because she felt she had to 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My bet is that they actually don’t have much money at all and the money they do have she spends on Herself for stuff at Primark for content for YouTube and so it looks like they have a good image and looks like they have lots of money and then relies on the free stuff for the kids

Reactions: 15
I’d have been in my element. Give me all the cheese! Assuming they sell it obviously 😬
Exactly! After being gifted entry you would surely want to at least purchase more than 6 eggs as a thank you and as a show of appreciation for it. Giving back to them as a thank you. I find it really rude that they rolled up, took advantage of all the 'freebies' and swaned off with bloody eggs of all things.

Reactions: 12
I bet she walked around it as if she was some sort of important celeb. Maybe that’s why she’s always commenting on the likes of Billie and Sams posts as if they’re best mates, because she genuinely thinks she’s one of them. Newsflash love you're just boring becky from the dales and you’re no more important than the rest of us. The more you try to be the big I am the more pathetic you look. Seriously you and Steve wind your necks in and start putting your time into raising those kids for real instead of for show! And who the duck turns up to a farm at this time of the year in a dress like that 😭

Reactions: 11
I think they're asset rich, cash poor.
Reckon all their money went on that stupid dungeon, I know Steve has a house he rents out, but unless he bought it outright and has no mortgage on it, any rent he makes will only cover the mortgage. And if he did indeed buy it outright, the rent on it won't be enough to act as a wage for a family of 4 and 2 dogs living in that dungeon 🙈

Reactions: 15
Exactly! After being gifted entry you would surely want to at least purchase more than 6 eggs as a thank you and as a show of appreciation for it. Giving back to them as a thank you. I find it really rude that they rolled up, took advantage of all the 'freebies' and swaned off with bloody eggs of all things.
It very rude. I would be so grateful for a freebie I’d want to show my appreciation. But then I’m not rude and thick like Rebecca

My bet is that they actually don’t have much money at all and the money they do have she spends on Herself for stuff at Primark for content for YouTube and so it looks like they have a good image and looks like they have lots of money and then relies on the free stuff for the kids
Don’t forget credit cards. Peeps portray a certain lifestyle when quite often they’re actually up to their eyes in debt

Reactions: 6
She’s actually using the hellostyle page to like her own photos 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think they're asset rich, cash poor.
Reckon all their money went on that stupid dungeon, I know Steve has a house he rents out, but unless he bought it outright and has no mortgage on it, any rent he makes will only cover the mortgage. And if he did indeed buy it outright, the rent on it won't be enough to act as a wage for a family of 4 and 2 dogs living in that dungeon 🙈
I think the assets are Steves, I don't think Rebecca has much, she tends to contribute freebies.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.