Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ted0607

Thread Suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #17 Life is in shambles, hair is like straw, dog passing isn’t as sad as the broken car door 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Rebecca Lamb #17 Her content is as thin as Woody's quilt, the arse crack is out, she has no guilt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
One of my partners workmates knows steve,and apparently last year or not too far back there was a big kick up as steve was messaging another girl. Becky became super controlling and made him take the password off his phone etc.There is also speculation that's why he is on a 'career break' as she was linked to his work 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

liarliarliar

Wonder if she's stressed due to money struggles / looking for a new house

Also 2ss stories, don't kid yourself mate nobody gives a shite what you wearing. Why is Alfie popping up in the background at any opportunity like a brexit campaigner behind the 5 o clock news guy on tv, poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 47

mummy2under2

VIP Member
One of my friends (more followers than Reb) politely messaged her asking if hello style was registered and if she was planning on marking her stories as an ad on her personal page to avoid any ASA trouble.
She read the message and blocked her but even weirder so has Steve and the Hello Style page....she doesn’t even follow him or the page! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Actively going out of their way to make sure the blocking is in sync....absolute idiots!! 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Anyone else really hope that one of us on here is actually LJC slagging rebegga off? 🤣🤣🤣👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

sickofthis

I'm afraid to say that is pretty much £82 of food. I was that convinced she was hiding something I added it all to a basket on morrisons online shop. I couldn't add the fish fillets, the sausage rolls or something else that was out of stock

Also , why go to morrisons for the doughnuts and not buy doughnuts
You must hve a lot of time on your hands [emoji15]

• Haha
Reactions: 36

spiderpig

The more I see Alfie on their stories the more I take a dislike to him. Not his fault at all but he's just like his mother!

Reactions: 35

Littlemissjade

I feel so angry and her and Steve!! As a owner of a bullmastiff myself they don’t just all of a sudden suffer with sore legs it happens over time, as they are big dogs carrying a lot of weight. They shouldn’t be allowed to climb stairs or jump onto beds as it causes a lot of damage to their back legs. They would of known Lola was suffering for a good few weeks if not months but obviously decided to wait until it was too late! Very selfish of the pair of them. My dog has roam of the house even with our 3 year old walking around, they are lovely family dogs and it seemed Lola never got treated right just locked away. Now all of a sudden their giving Oscar all this attention!!! I’m sorry it should always be like that not just because Lola has passed away!!!

This made me laugh 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
She can’t win though. At least it’s real and not edited
She goes on these little tangents of "im eating super super strict as my body needs to look super sexeh when I wear my thong bikini in marbella on my hen doo" to showing videos on her stories of her and steve doing these ill thought out work outs, to then shovelling away cake, chinese, malibu and CURREH like its going out of fashion, to then posting herself facetuned (BODYtuned) beyond all recognition on the gram fishing for praise from her sheep "OOOOH BECKEH YOU ARE MOM GOALS" to then making a youtube video about her diet/fitness routine :rolleyes: then a few days later falling off the wagon and posting a pic of herself with 938455 rolls and the caption "I love my body and every single one of my rolls its grew 2 tiny humans"

No one would comment on her weight if she didnt draw so much attention to it herself 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Littlemissjade

Why wait for the government to pay
Some people find it difficult to pay for nursery fees. My little boy is 2 and not in nursery doesn’t mean it’s lazy, just means I can’t afford to pay for him to be in nursery. We still take him toddler groups etc. I will wait for the government and don’t see why I shouldn’t. People who don’t work get it for free.. I work and I will also wait until it’s free

Reactions: 33

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I'm sorry but Alfie bending over that table and shaking his bottom for the camera is definitely learned behaviour and her encouraging it on camera has really crossed the line for me, im disgusted by her tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Cooper123

VIP Member
“Make sure you go check them out and you can all match like us guys” 😂😂😂😂 go fuck yourself Rebecca, Id rather shit in my hands and clap 👍🏼

• Haha

OhHelloThere

Thread suggestion: Rebecca lamb #17
My hairs like straw & my kids are sleeping on the floor, forget the banana bread and get them a bed!

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
There is nothing wrong with not sending kids to nursery. Let's not get into the game of shaming different parenting styles, stay at home versus working mums etc. What's important is that kids have a variety of experiences, interaction with others and lots of stimulation. Unfortunately for Alfie, and especially Woody, experiences only seem to come if they are gifted, she has no clue about stimulating play other than with a gifted tablet or creatively entertaining her kids at home, and there is little interaction with other children. One of the few times she took Woody to soft play recently was at a time when they were the only ones there. Most of the interaction the kids have are through a camera lens with Rebecca getting them to perform: 'Say goat, say baby, say Thomas'. Even the 'look what good friends the boys are' photos of them walking hand in hand gazing lovingly at each other (conveniently ahead of her so she can photograph them) looks staged and fake.

• Heart