Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bet is that they actually don’t have much money at all and the money they do have she spends on Herself for stuff at Primark for content for YouTube and so it looks like they have a good image and looks like they have lots of money and then relies on the free stuff for the kids

I think you’ve just nailed it. I’ve been thinking this for ages.

Reactions: 5
They really all think they’re celebs don’t they!! I can’t wait until the whole Instagram influencer tit dies off (which it will), because all these nobodies will have to go back to living in the real world!
And getting a real job 🤣

Reactions: 4
The picture she marked as #gifted was the one where Alfie was sat on the cow.... next to the sign that says... don't sit on the cow!! Great advertising!

Reactions: 6
Like rules apply to Rebecca lamb, she thinks she allowed to keep wild bunnies as pets, she can do what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She defo fancies herself as a Sam Faiers I reckon with her rip off new “business” and her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 She makes me cringe so much. Proper little wannabe lol

Reactions: 7
She’s quiet again today - maybe she’s realised she’s boring AF or whether all is not well at the dungeon 🤔

And i dont even rate the faiers but bex is punching if she thinks she is anywhere on there level for publicity
Oh god, me neither! In fact, I'd go as far as saying I can't stand Sam, I can tolerate Billy.
But then, I'm also not a LJC fan so 🤣

It's actually embarrassing how Rebecca goes on copying them all, it's so blatant!

Reactions: 3
Oh god, me neither! In fact, I'd go as far as saying I can't stand Sam, I can tolerate Billy.
But then, I'm also not a LJC fan so 🤣

It's actually embarrassing how Rebecca goes on copying them all, it's so blatant!
Ljc i can tolerate to a point. When it was first mentioned that she is copying her, i didnt see it. But i can see it now

Reactions: 2
Ljc i can tolerate to a point. When it was first mentioned that she is copying her, i didnt see it. But i can see it now
Yes its more obvious when you really look through, and put pictures side by side! I used to like LJC but she gets on my nerves now. Did you know she's pregnant with twin girls and is a mum to 2 boys?!🙈🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes its more obvious when you really look through, and put pictures side by side! I used to like LJC but she gets on my nerves now. Did you know she's pregnant with twin girls and is a mum to 2 boys?!🙈🙈🤣🤣
Would never have guessed. Any opportunity to show us her bare bump!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.