Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they get the boys anything when they have take aways, I've noticed they only show two plates. I wouldn't be surprised if those 2 selfish pigs only get take aways for themselves, no doubt excuse would be Alfie went to a party and as we know, little Woody is always an after thought
I order takeaway when my kids are in bed after cooking them a reasonably healthy tea, like to enjoy with a glass of wine in peace and quiet. And dont like my kids eating crap food. Although I guess for alfie and woody it would be their freshest meal of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I order takeaway when my kids are in bed after cooking them a reasonably healthy tea, like to enjoy with a glass of wine in peace and quiet. And dont like my kids eating crap food. Although I guess for alfie and woody it would be their freshest meal of the week
Sadly Alfie and Woody don't have parents who care about the quality of their food, even that anaemic Chinese would be an improvement on the slop they cook

Reactions: 7
Bet she has a tummy ache in the morning after that rancid Chinese! Is it even chicken? It looks like that wet chicken that has no texture-just slimy! Bork

Jesus she is so boring, even her Chinese food is dreadful. How can someone make chinese look so anemic?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too... a takeaway is a treat for my husband and I once the kids have gone to bed. I will cook them dinner, then let them have their own treat like an ice cream/cupcake. Then we will have our take away later. I don’t think it’s “selfish” at all.

However I do remember Elleh and 2ss packing naff lunchboxes for the kids and then treating themselves to Greggs right in front of them. That I would never do!

Reactions: 23
I wonder if that's what she has at their favourite Chinese..... in tenerife 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for the dogs, you only ever see them for the content when shes actually filming them, you never see them in the house just mooching about in the background.

Reactions: 5
Next week there will be the release of her new cook book

' ellehhhh's jelleeeeh get in ma beeeleeeehhh'

• Haha
I feel so sorry for the dogs, you only ever see them for the content when shes actually filming them, you never see them in the house just mooching about in the background.
and we are only seeing the dogs because they were mentioned on here a few days ago, they will be back locked up as soon as she thinks she has convinced us they are part of the family 😌

Reactions: 13
One of my partners workmates knows steve,and apparently last year or not too far back there was a big kick up as steve was messaging another girl. Becky became super controlling and made him take the password off his phone etc.There is also speculation that's why he is on a 'career break' as she was linked to his work 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
One of my partners workmates knows steve,and apparently last year or not too far back there was a big kick up as steve was messaging another girl. Becky became super controlling and made him take the password off his phone etc.There is also speculation that's why he is on a 'career break' as she was linked to his work 🙈
Spill that tea sis ☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If this is true, Rebecca is a mug. She’s an even bigger twit if this is why the wedding is all of a sudden next year. Marriage won’t make him change. From past experience I find men like that never change and I would never allow a man, especially the father of my kids to treat me that way. Kids need an example, not their dad potentially messaging girls on the shady, sexualising their mum at any given moment and their mum who allows all this and gets her arse out at any chance she gets for a photo. What a family 😳

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.