Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca even that ‘milk’ filter isn’t making that bath look appealing. You don’t need to filter everything!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of my partners workmates knows steve,and apparently last year or not too far back there was a big kick up as steve was messaging another girl. Becky became super controlling and made him take the password off his phone etc.There is also speculation that's why he is on a 'career break' as she was linked to his work 🙈
I know she's a head but that's really not cool if he's behaving that way. I get the vibe from him he's bored of her and their life. Makes sense why she prances around trying to be a 'milf' all the time 🤢

Reactions: 17
I know she's a head but that's really not cool if he's behaving that way. I get the vibe from him he's bored of her and their life. Makes sense why she prances around trying to be a 'milf' all the time 🤢
I agree. Definitely think he’s bored. And it’s not cool at all, but she’s an even bigger head for putting up with it. There’s also been plenty of talk about him actually cheating on her too.I bet if he wasn’t quite so well off she would have kicked his ass to the kerb by now. No sympathy for her at all if I’m honest.

Reactions: 10
I think rebs thought moving to this house would mean she could show a 'renovation' project and get a bigger following.
They've tried to set up their business which hasn't really taken off. She will do anything for likes and followers.
She wanted a nice big farmhouse she could show off,in reality her house is more like the Dingles 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If this is true, Rebecca is a mug. She’s an even bigger twit if this is why the wedding is all of a sudden next year. Marriage won’t make him change. From past experience I find men like that never change and I would never allow a man, especially the father of my kids to treat me that way. Kids need an example, not their dad potentially messaging girls on the shady, sexualising their mum at any given moment and their mum who allows all this and gets her arse out at any chance she gets for a photo. What a family 😳
I think you've hit the nail on the head. Suddenly the wedding went from in a few years to next year. I honestly think in her mind if they're married she can control him/his money. She probably only put up with him because of the lifestyle they have, she seems to think it's amazing

Reactions: 12
As if that gormless twit ran the bath for her 🤣
‘I’ll fake how much Steve loves me for the gram! Where did I put the tea lights?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If this is true, Rebecca is a mug. She’s an even bigger twit if this is why the wedding is all of a sudden next year. Marriage won’t make him change. From past experience I find men like that never change and I would never allow a man, especially the father of my kids to treat me that way. Kids need an example, not their dad potentially messaging girls on the shady, sexualising their mum at any given moment and their mum who allows all this and gets her arse out at any chance she gets for a photo. What a family 😳
She has always known he's a cheat, he had a girlfriend when they met, he has said she stalked him. She saw the life he was living, at the time he drove an Astin Martin, owned his own house, foreign holidays, Rolex watches. All very materialistic and shallow, but some people will put up with no end of crap for a materialistic lifestyle.

Reactions: 25
She has always known he's a cheat, he had a girlfriend when they met, he has said she stalked him. She saw the life he was living, at the time he drove an Astin Martin, owned his own house, foreign holidays, Rolex watches. All very materialistic and shallow, but some people will put up with no end of crap for a materialistic lifestyle.
I know someone who doesn’t love her husband but doesn’t want to give up the lifestyle she has so she stays. Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 16
As if that gormless twit ran the bath for her 🤣
‘I’ll fake how much Steve loves me for the gram! Where did I put the tea lights?!’
My exact thoughts. If he had run that bath he would be in the video telling everyone. Recently Steve has appeared very uninterested, he always seems to be at the gym or out in a field somewhere

Reactions: 8
My exact thoughts. If he had run that bath he would be in the video telling everyone. Recently Steve has appeared very uninterested, he always seems to be at the gym or out in a field somewhere
Wandering aimlessly though the fields I bet 😂 and yes, he would definitely mention he’d sorted the bath for her. They’re a pair of thick twats

• Haha
I agree. Definitely think he’s bored. And it’s not cool at all, but she’s an even bigger head for putting up with it. There’s also been plenty of talk about him actually cheating on her too.I bet if he wasn’t quite so well off she would have kicked his ass to the kerb by now. No sympathy for her at all if I’m honest.
I don't think I've got sympathy for her as such, but he should have a bit of respect for the woman he chose to be the mother of his children. If he had a girlfriend when she 'met' him it's karma paying her back in that case, if she lured him from another woman. I get the impression she's only ever been attracted by the money by what she's shown us. Shame 2 kids have been dragged into the circus.

Reactions: 9
I don't think I've got sympathy for her as such, but he should have a bit of respect for the woman he chose to be the mother of his children. If he had a girlfriend when she 'met' him it's karma paying her back in that case, if she lured him from another woman. I get the impression she's only ever been attracted by the money by what she's shown us. Shame 2 kids have been dragged into the circus.
100% agree. Had to have been money that attracted her to Steve, I can’t see what else it could have been,he seriously gives me the creeps 🤢

100% agree. Had to have been money that attracted her to Steve, I can’t see what else it could have been,he seriously gives me the creeps 🤢
He's absolutely vile! He eyes up anything on two legs by the look of him. I bet he's putting his party sausage around left right and centre, the dirty git

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.