Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blonde hair makes her look so bad. I look at her and all I think is she needs a good wash. It’s really not a good look!

Reactions: 8
Rebecca can you answer a question please, will you be getting a carpet in your front room? It just doesn’t look cosy the way it is now and not that great when you have kids the carpet would be lovely for the boys ( and a sofa not cut in half ) would really finish that room.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s terrible that the dogs are just shoved outside, or locked in that utility room?? Anyone else? When they’re at home all day, you never see them milling around the kitchen with them ever? The only time they both film the dogs is on purpose or the occasional walk where they’re showing us how perfect’dales are😖 I don’t know I just think it’s weird, even at the old house they did the same. I swear elleh once said it’s because Oscar doesn’t settle and jumps about a lot, but poor old Lola is pretty much knocking on deaths door and is still left outside or in the utility room. I don’t know just an observation 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think it’s terrible that the dogs are just shoved outside, or locked in that utility room?? Anyone else? When they’re at home all day, you never see them milling around the kitchen with them ever? The only time they both film the dogs is on purpose or the occasional walk where they’re showing us how perfect’dales are😖 I don’t know I just think it’s weird, even at the old house they did the same. I swear elleh once said it’s because Oscar doesn’t settle and jumps about a lot, but poor old Lola is pretty much knocking on deaths door and is still left outside or in the utility room. I don’t know just an observation 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
The dogs fit into her Social media perfect family life image, she wants to portray, when in reality if they aren't needed for photos or vlogs they are ignored. In some ways the same happens with Woody, not so much Alfie, she seems to favour him. Yesterday she was at the hairdressers all day, Steve was painting and posting on IG, but neither one of them showed Woody or said how he was occupied whilst they were both busy doing their own things. She must think everyone is as daft as her. Everything she does is for social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I can't get over what she's wearing on that first photo from her primark haul, who told her that looks good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I agree it’s so cruel how those poor dogs seem to be shut away for most of the day. Occasionally you see Steve walking them but apart from that you never see them. It’s like everything with her, too lazy to put the effort in, easier to just lock them away & focus on herself & her self care 🙄

Reactions: 6
I don't know if I'm noticing things more or that she has got worse since she first found the first thread about her but I definitely think she's got much worse since then. I do remember cringing about a few things back then but no way as much as now.

Reactions: 5
I can't bare when she's always filming herself either just staring at herself in the camera with hills in the background thinking she's amazing or her trying to do slow motion walking filming her feet. She just loves herself so much, it's so cringe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Rebecca can you answer a question please, will you be getting a carpet in your front room? It just doesn’t look cosy the way it is now and not that great when you have kids the carpet would be lovely for the boys ( and a sofa not cut in half ) would really finish that room.
Probably waiting for gifted carpet and a gifted sofa knowing her 🙄

Reactions: 8
Has she really given Woody a straw to drink his soup with? Is that something people actually do or just her lazy arse parenting. Apologies if it is I'm not judging I've just never heard of anyone doing that.

Reactions: 10
Has she really given Woody a straw to drink his soup with? Is that something people actually do or just her lazy arse parenting. Apologies if it is I'm not judging I've just never heard of anyone doing that.
to be fair I have heard of that before and I think it’s a good idea for younger kids

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.