Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve makes an appearance to show us they're still together. Seriously how often is she checking here? What a depressing life that you have to check constantly what other people think of you and put on an act to prove others wrong.

Just be yourself, why does it matter what we think? People would probably have more respect for you if you owned your tit and was just you without trying to be something your not.

Reactions: 12
What she doesn’t seem to understand is that if she was just herself, didn’t act up to the cameras or try copy other people constantly and put on a front she might actually be more likeable. Her first videos she put out she actually seemed lovely, now it’s all gone to her head!

Reactions: 7
Christ above, she’s actually wearing her brace today! But again can’t go out with the boys unless it’s a gifted activity!

Reactions: 7
Taking the kids for a day out as it’s gifted 😂 I’ve never known her in the couple of years I’ve followed her to take her kids swimming, to a zoo or safari park or sea life centre, theme park, fair or anything! I’ve never actually ever seen her take them on a day out that isn’t gifted..ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Doesn’t she actually look lovely in a dress which suits her body a bit more though? And a length that’s better for looking after children? 👀

Reactions: 9
Taking the kids for a day out as it’s gifted 😂 I’ve never known her in the couple of years I’ve followed her to take her kids swimming, to a zoo or safari park or sea life centre, theme park, fair or anything! I’ve never actually ever seen her take them on a day out that isn’t gifted..ever.

She’s obviously following the Rebecca Meldrum rules of parenting. She’s another one Who doesn’t put her hand in her pocket to pay for anything for her kids. The only time she ever takes her kids anywhere is if it’s a freebie.
Pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else see the sign behind woody sitting on the cow?!
Please do not sit on me 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Doesn’t she actually look lovely in a dress which suits her body a bit more though? And a length that’s better for looking after children? 👀
Yeah she’s still a twit though. A dress for a cold October morning in England on a farm 🙄

Reactions: 11
And woodys now wearing her hat from last year 😂 duck sake this woman is a joke!! Makes sure she’s well kitted out with new coats and hats, meanwhile the boys are wearing one of her old ones! What a selfish cow. No other mother I know would ever buy themselves before their kids.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else see the sign behind woody sitting on the cow?!
Please do not sit on me 🙈🙈
Came to say this. It's a BRIGHT RED SIGN!!!

Free entry and then she can't even respect the rules!

Love hesketh farm but don’t want to go again now they’ve gifted them idiots a free visit! Why!!

Reactions: 18
Press event? 🤣 another influencer jumping on the #press bandwagon 🙄
They really all think they’re celebs don’t they!! I can’t wait until the whole Instagram influencer tit dies off (which it will), because all these nobodies will have to go back to living in the real world!

Reactions: 20
Primark have them for £6.
There’s no excuse when she’s spending so much on herself, again!
I try not to shop in primark. I end up spending way too much, I have no self control especially now the Christmas/winter stuff is out 🤣

Reactions: 2
It’s not like she will sell the farm and do it justice ‘yeah it’s got like loads of super cute cows and stuff’ 🙄

• Haha
The boys probably became ill after she had them outside in pyjamas a few weeks ago, when she was doing a toy ad. It was so cold she wore a big winter coat, whilst the boys were in their pyjamas
She’s a twit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.