Rebecca Lamb #16 Chuckney in food, Over processed hair, Never peels bitatoes, she’s a lazy mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping hole that bathroom dance is cringeeeee! And the fake laughing too 😂 she needs to give her kids a bath without her phone and without putting on a show for insta. She’s so desperate for attention it’s not normal!
2SS is down the pub then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't help myself I have to keep going back and watching that dancing video it's so bad i

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those dancing stories 😂 oh reb! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her hair looks absolutely awful too. The brassy colour doesn’t suit her at all, it’s aged her so much!

Reactions: 6
Someone gift Little Alfie a new hat please so he doesn’t have to wear Rebs old one from last year?! 🙈🙄
I’m sure woody was wearing it as well the other day!
It saddens me to think that during her numerous shopping trips to primark she clearly doesn’t think ‘what do the boys need!’ Even when she’s buying her self a new winter hat, that wasn’t a big enough giveaway that perhaps the boys might need one? Selfish bint.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yikes her dancing videos, she’s piled on a fair bit of weight hasn’t she? Not saying she’s fat or anything but she’s definitely put a fair bit on. That video just highlights how much she edits her images as her hair looks god awful. So yellow, reminds me of straw.

It made me sad seeing woody do what is effectively a jigsaw on the iPad. He’s two, why isn’t she buying him jigsaws to do instead of whacking him down with apps on a tablet? The ‘he’s so clever’ no Rebecca, at school he’s not going to be doing jigsaws on an iPad love.

Reactions: 18
Those videos will be deleted before the end of today you watch when she realises they’re cringe!

Reactions: 7
Steve’s disappeared from her bio!
I don't really think it's because of me but i did say a few pages back how unprofessional it is to link your partner to your business page when he's swearing like a trooper amd calling everyone milfs 🤔 maybe she realised too

Reactions: 14
The whole fake laughter just reminded me of Peppa Pig when they all fall over and cry with laughter when absolutely nothing remotely funny happens
This angle does NOTHING for her!
Those mince pies and cream are doing their job nicely.
Not just the turkey being prepped for Christmas.

Before anyone cries fat shaming...there’s nothing wrong with her size at all...however this is prime example of someone that over photoshops their pictures and what’s wrong with bleeping society.
Rather than being happy in her own skin like she bleats on about...she clearly isn’t and feels the need to make herself appear smaller.
More lies...obviously 😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Asda have hat, glove and scarf sets for a tenner Rebecca. They’re very cute, I got my son a dino set. Then again I actually think of my child before I think of myself 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Asda have hat, glove and scarf sets for a tenner Rebecca. They’re very cute, I got my son a dino set. Then again I actually think of my child before I think of myself 🤷🏻‍♀️
Primark have them for £6.
There’s no excuse when she’s spending so much on herself, again!

Reactions: 9
The dancing videos just scream ‘Hey look at me.. I’m not a regular Mum, I’m a cool Mum. A fun one who dances round the bathroom on a Friday night pretending I’m happy because I’m trapped in the dales looking after two kids whilst my husband to be is at the pub’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn’t even make any sound when pretending to laugh 😂😂😂😂 did she forget to put the music over that part so we all think she is actually laughing 😂 I cant deal I’ve never been so embarrassed for anyone in my life 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.