Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t keep any of the kittens did they? Just caught up and seen a few mention they did. I thought she said she wanted to keep one but sold them all in the end

Reactions: 12
Yeah ok Beggy, as if any of your neighbours actually speak to you, let alone know that you have (had) a cat 🙄

And is that one of their fields that you constantly try to insinuate is your own? Everyone knows your garden is actually like a postage stamp compared to the fields you always post.
Something doesn't add up with this at all. Randomly found in a field? I'm sure we'd have seen a story of them burying her in the garden if it was true....

Reactions: 16
Found in one of the fields
NOT buying it Beggy
Bullshite.....

Nar this cat story is bullshit 100%.

If it happened like she said, she would have pulled a muscle moving so fast to grab her phone and cry into it.

She's used too much detail in a story with no actual detail if that makes sense - waffled around a word salad. Stinks of a lie.

My 8 year old has so many soft toys I can't see his bed sometimes, he loves them, whatever makes him happy 😊

Reactions: 28
Re: tiger. I know not everything needs to go on socials straight away, but given the fact Bogtrotter practically shares everytime she farts, there's NO WAY she would have waited TEN WEEKS to share the news if tiger had died and been found in a field.
She'd have been frothing at the mouth to share it on insta for some sympathy and attention

She shared it quick sharpish when Nanna Peggy died yet we are meant to believe she waited all that time to tell us about the cat? As if.

Sttaight up bullshit

Reactions: 39
my boy was 8 on Monday!! Exactly, I bought us matching teddies because I was away into another city in hospital not knowing when I was coming out, it had my voice in it. Some teddies are special and even when he stops wanting them imma be keeping them till I die I don’t care! Making fun of a kid for that riles me, I don’t care if it’s someone’s own opinion. Would they be saying that about their own kid and their teddies? Anyway, rant done!

so if he doesn’t having any learning difficulties he’s getting laughed at then and it’s alright to slag him is what you’re saying? Alright, thought it was a slag off his parents thread not children.
Awww that's lovely! Exactly, some are just special, and make a child feel comfortable and safe. I love the innocence of a child being attached to a cuddly toy no matter the age.

Reactions: 13
Where’s yorkshire101 with the tea on Steve’s job? I saw a post before #catgate this morning
Sorry i posted before work, tit tea really but i saw him in the supermarket with work clothes on. There wasn't a company logo but undoubtedly work clothing. Wearing like warehouse type gear those cargo pants that men USUALLY look attractive in and a big working jacket. Christ knows what it could be cos he was only daddy's little office boy, never had an actual bleeping engineering degree like the other lads he MANAGED🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nothing ever adds up with this girl, her ‘stories/explanations’ are always like when someone’s lying so they go into SO much detail to try and make it sound believable.
Strange girl and strange things goings on with that family!

Reactions: 19
Late to the party but omg those slow cooker dinners 😂 I feed my dog far far better, she is raw fed with minces, raw bones, cooked veggies, eggs, fish etc. Those poor children must have some array of deficiencies 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
What’s wrong with a teddy 🤷🏽‍♀️ I’ve got no beef with a kid having a comforter whilst they’re going to sleep. My brother slept with a plastic dinosaur that was 1m tall until he was about 10😂

I feel so so sorry for tiger. I hope if they let her go then someone nice has found her and giving her a lovely life with lots of lap time and tuna treats 💚

• Haha
I think these days we should keep kids as kids and not force them to grow up too soon. That sheep probably comforts Alfie more than his Mother bloody does.

I don’t recall ever seeing a sheep though when she was showing us his adult bedroom etc.

Reactions: 25
I’m placing my bets on her having to get rid of the cat so she can get a Rottweiler. She’ll be ‘suprised’ with one by Steve on Xmas morning 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All the holidays they have went on over the years and the sheep has never been mentioned once, or took?... couldn't have ment that much to him then

Reactions: 7
Bullshit the cat died 10 weeks ago- she shares EVERYTHING all day every day- she even shared when Mandyanne did a tit ffs!!
There is something definitely not true about what she says happened to the cat. And her "neighbour" found it in a field?!! Yeah sure.....
Bloody Bullshgitting Beggy strikes again. I see that other "cat lover" Beggy Meldrum commented on how sad it was! Both as bad as each other!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.