Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah ok Beggy, as if any of your neighbours actually speak to you, let alone know that you have (had) a cat 🙄

And is that one of their fields that you constantly try to insinuate is your own? Everyone knows your garden is actually like a postage stamp compared to the fields you always post.
How did this farmer even know the cat belonged to anyone? It never wore a collar. More blatant lies.

Reactions: 18
Where ever the cat is (dead or alive) it’s in a better bleeping place than with that family of mongrels 😏
I really hope they took her to a local RSPCA and said they couldn’t manage to look after her anymore, and that she’s got a lovely new home somewhere. Poor little thing xx

Reactions: 15
100%!! Like duck is she heartbroken! She's fucked that cat out because she didn't have any need for it now she's got her baby girl. And she's only posted that because we've been speculating about the cat for ages. She is a horrible nasty bleep. That cat was not found by a bleeping stream. It was acquired by her for content! witch shouldn't be allowed animals or kids. I'm so bleeping angry, that poor cat. She also doesn't make clear what she means by lost her. Is she wanting people to think the cats dead so she doesn't have to admit she got rid of her 😡
I dislike her....

Reactions: 9
Things happen to cats all the time.. they wander. They get too nosy, they get in fights, attacked, all sorts. I just don't believe this big fat bullshitter because it's taken her 10 weeks!? To even mention it?? How old is big Annie?

Reactions: 25
Things happen to cats all the time.. they wander. They get too nosy, they get in fights, attacked, all sorts. I just don't believe this big fat bullshitter because it's taken her 10 weeks!? To even mention it?? How old is big Annie?
Big Anne is 10 weeks…

How did this farmer even know the cat belonged to anyone? It never wore a collar. More blatant lies.
Bet it wasn’t microchipped either

Reactions: 9
She’s so vague. Lost as in died or lost as in she’s gone ‘wild’ again?

It seems like Tiger died and if she did, I would bet on it being preventable. Cats don’t just randomly die without an explanation. But I can’t see them paying for answers.

They probably just didn’t want to pay for treatment. I doubt any of their animals are insured.
My beautiful boy cat lived until 24 he was....my world & is now in my garden💙

He lived a wonderful long life the
The fact EVIL BEGGY hasnt even said how tiger died is just VILE...

Hope your reading here Beggy
You are a fuking disgusting waste of space & neglectful even to your kids & you need a short sharp shock its a long time coming😡

Takes ten weeks yet she’s so real and honest… 🙄 didn’t tell her “instagram best friend” then View attachment 1771741
Because she a born LIAR🤦‍♀️

So why is she Heartbroken TODAY????
This was 10 weeks ago

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The cats not dead she's fucked off she's just waited this long to see if she comes back before she gets the boys a new kitten for Christmas coz they miss tiger surrrrrr much

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why's she only saying now...very weird 🤔🤔View attachment 1771409

Woody sucking his thumb like a big baby
So where is Tiger's kitten that they kept? She's a lying psychopath.Shes addressed it because its mentioned on here daily. Strange they lost the cat round the time the content prop arrived, the same time Rebecca was constantly laughing and smiling saying how happy she was.

She definitely put a picture of Tiger on the gram just after MA birth. I remember that the cat was curled up asleep on a chair.

The whole thing stinks. Either the cat has been sent elsewhere or if she did die, it was not from natural causes.
Or one of the kids seriously injurred the cat causing her death or shes been rehomed. After seeing Woody hit the dog,those boys have no idea of hiw to treat animals.

Reactions: 10
i see nothing wrong with this… my son still has his mickey teddy he got when he was 1… and he’s just turned 8… if you want to come at anyone it should be that molly mae that has a bleeping teddy and takes it everywhere. Seriously don’t see a problem when it’s a child🤦🏻‍♀️
My son who just turned 8 on Sunday day still sleeps with his rabbit that he's had from birth. That rabbit is practically part of our family, comes on holiday and everything with us 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My beautiful boy cat lived until 24 he was....my world & is now in my garden💙

He lived a wonderful long life the
The fact EVIL BEGGY hasnt even said how tiger died is just VILE...

Hope your reading here Beggy
You are a fuking disgusting waste of space & neglectful even to your kids & you need a short sharp shock its a long time coming😡

Because she a born LIAR🤦‍♀️

So why is she Heartbroken TODAY????
This was 10 weeks ago
Exactly that.. my boy is in my garden too, he very sadly got ran over just after his 1st birthday, we was gutted & I still remember the date 7 years on. If she was found dead in a neighbours field.. why didn’t she go to collect her to lay her to rest in a nice spot in their garden? Because it’s all LIES!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes Alfie is a child but Dingle is sharing him all over SM for content so people are allowed a opinion and mine is he acts like baby for a nearly 9 year old ..it's about Alfie no one else's child
Yes because he so obviously has learning difficulties. No need to slag the kid off cause he had a teddy.

Reactions: 8
Yes because he so obviously has learning difficulties. No need to slag the kid off cause he had a teddy.
It's not been stated that he has learning difficulty's if it does get stated then clearly the taking a teddy to bed at nearly 9 year old would not get laughed at or mentioned

Reactions: 1
My son who just turned 8 on Sunday day still sleeps with his rabbit that he's had from birth. That rabbit is practically part of our family, comes on holiday and everything with us 😂
my boy was 8 on Monday!! Exactly, I bought us matching teddies because I was away into another city in hospital not knowing when I was coming out, it had my voice in it. Some teddies are special and even when he stops wanting them imma be keeping them till I die I don’t care! Making fun of a kid for that riles me, I don’t care if it’s someone’s own opinion. Would they be saying that about their own kid and their teddies? Anyway, rant done!

It's not been stated that he has learning difficulty's if it does get stated then clearly the taking a teddy to bed at nearly 9 year old would not get laughed at or mentioned
so if he doesn’t having any learning difficulties he’s getting laughed at then and it’s alright to slag him is what you’re saying? Alright, thought it was a slag off his parents thread not children.

Reactions: 11
My 10 year old still has her comforter she had when she was born. Goes everywhere with her, even to her friends when they have sleepovers. And her friends all bring their teddy's to ours too....absolutely no embarrassment at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
my boy was 8 on Monday!! Exactly, I bought us matching teddies because I was away into another city in hospital not knowing when I was coming out, it had my voice in it. Some teddies are special and even when he stops wanting them imma be keeping them till I die I don’t care! Making fun of a kid for that riles me, I don’t care if it’s someone’s own opinion. Would they be saying that about their own kid and their teddies? Anyway, rant done!

so if he doesn’t having any learning difficulties he’s getting laughed at then and it’s alright to slag him is what you’re saying? Alright, thought it was a slag off his parents thread not children.
This is about Alfie ...you have clearly took offense because your child does the same if you don't like my post just scroll on

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.