Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted 20000 stories a day since Anne arrived but somehow forgot about the cat dying there’s no way it died from natural causes Steve’s probably ran it over acting like a boy racer hence why daddy’s Yaris has now gone to erase all trace of it

Reactions: 27
Still think those dogs had the cat. They likely shut them all in together at night. Nasty witch 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She never tells the truth. She probably hasn’t even died!
I agree! I don’t believe the cat died, she’s been fucked out,but beggy being the attention seeking bleep that she is knows she’ll get fake attention by implying she’s died. She knows it wouldn’t go down well if she just said she got rid of her. How much of a sick duck do you have to be to pretend you’re heartbroken over your animal that you haven’t so much as mentioned in months by posting a montage of pics for Instagram. bleeping vile witch! I’m so sad for that poor cat I really am.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A nearly 9 year old sleeping with a 🐑 teddy 😂
i see nothing wrong with this… my son still has his mickey teddy he got when he was 1… and he’s just turned 8… if you want to come at anyone it should be that molly mae that has a bleeping teddy and takes it everywhere. Seriously don’t see a problem when it’s a child🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
i see nothing wrong with this… my son still has his mickey teddy he got when he was 1… and he’s just turned 8… if you want to come at anyone it should be that molly mae that has a bleeping teddy and takes it everywhere. Seriously don’t see a problem when it’s a child🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree with this one, my 11yo still sleeps with a stuffed toy, it’s been a ‘constant comfort’ when she stays at her dads etc.
Back to Beggy, very telling that the comments have been limited. Something dodgy has gone down and the truth will come out eventually (well hopefully after some tattle digging)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My mums neighbours car got knocked down on the street where they live, idiots come up around 50mph!! It’s a joke, someone knocked on our door cause she seen it happen, got hit twice not one of them stopped. We managed to get a hold of her and honeslty I broke my heart when she crouched down crying looking at her 😭 and to make matters worse the poor thing was pregnant! I can’t see how she just chucks animals away without any emotion! BIG bleep!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Takes ten weeks yet she’s so real and honest… 🙄 didn’t tell her “instagram best friend” then
C1CC2DAB-DFF2-4E16-8C1D-FB98B607E12C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ok,her in them grey leggings and cream jumper. Anyone know roughly when it was she was wearing them? Why else would you be like "ey up Beaver film me cradling the cat lovingly" unless you knew you were giving her away and either wanted memories to look back on or wanted a supah emurrrshunelll video to help with the narrative you "lost her".

That footage of Alfie and Woody looks hella recent too like it's all been done purposefully.

Reactions: 16
What a strange bloody thing to bring up 10 weeks later on a random Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Takes ten weeks yet she’s so real and honest… 🙄 didn’t tell her “instagram best friend” then View attachment 1771741
I still can’t get over Carly and Will changing their family name to ‘Ocean’. 😂😂 So bleeping pretentious and extra.

Beggy is a bleep. If the cat died she would say so but the ambiguous wording is very telling.

I’ve looked back on threads around 18-22 September and she is gurning into the camera on the daily. It was around the same time they registered MA and she claimed to ‘fit back into her NEW jeans.’ 🙄 No sadness.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Absolutely no way on earth that cats dead. Like others have said I believe the scratches all over romaround are from the cat n they’ve booted her out. Or dingle forgot to feed her since she’s been so busy taking pics of her tits for the past 10 weeks

Reactions: 15
This is the prime example of a family not fit to have dogs. The kids aren't taught to respect animals. The sad thing is,if the dog were to injur him,the dog would pay the price and be destroyed. This truly infuriates me,dogs suffering because imbeciles refuse to ensure their kids know how to treat animals and leave children and animals unsupervised.😡

This family really is unfit to have any animals,incompetent ,ignorant uninterested parents and bratty kids desparate for attention because the parents ignore them
Not on the same level, but when I saw them in the wild, Woody was pulling grass up and pouring in onto the Tortoise at Hesketh farm.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She's answered someone asking what happened by saying the farmer found her in one of his fields.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What a selfish prick, you can have a baby & cat if you don’t neglect either! Our cat couldn’t give a crap about the baby 😂

Reactions: 11
Yeah ok Beggy, as if any of your neighbours actually speak to you, let alone know that you have (had) a cat 🙄

And is that one of their fields that you constantly try to insinuate is your own? Everyone knows your garden is actually like a postage stamp compared to the fields you always post.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah ok Beggy, as if any of your neighbours actually speak to you, let alone know that you have (had) a cat 🙄

And is that one of their fields that you constantly try to insinuate is your own? Everyone knows your garden is actually like a postage stamp compared to the fields you always post.
Nothing adds up does it

Reactions: 14
Where ever the cat is (dead or alive) it’s in a better bleeping place than with that family of mongrels 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I agree with everyone's comments regarding the cat! She got rid of the poor thing because the cat was jumping in the baby's bed, pram etc, probably leaving cat hair on reach arounds romo big Mandy Annie's playmat and she's a smelly, dirty witch who doesn't clean her house. I bet it was locked out all the time in the freezing cold, you can't shut a cat in like you can a dog and control them.

Nothing gets past a Tattler!!!! She's a bleeping AWFUL PERSON!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes Alfie is a child but Dingle is sharing him all over SM for content so people are allowed a opinion and mine is he acts like baby for a nearly 9 year old ..it's about Alfie no one else's child

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.