Rebecca Lamb #134 Steve’s got the Rona Beckys suh obsessed with baby Roma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%!! Like duck is she heartbroken! She's fucked that cat out because she didn't have any need for it now she's got her baby girl. And she's only posted that because we've been speculating about the cat for ages. She is a horrible nasty bleep. That cat was not found by a bleeping stream. It was acquired by her for content! witch shouldn't be allowed animals or kids. I'm so bleeping angry, that poor cat. She also doesn't make clear what she means by lost her. Is she wanting people to think the cats dead so she doesn't have to admit she got rid of her 😡
I can’t even tell you how angry I am. I bleeping ate her!!!!!
I recall her dancing around her kitchen not long ago. Heartbroken my bleeping arse!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So we now know what happened to the cat after beggy has caught up on this thread, little steps and all that. If she could just address Steve’s sisters bed & the fact Alfie needs some serious intervention & that her baby has cradle crap id be a “appy” troll 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we now know what happened to the cat after beggy has caught up on this thread, little steps and all that. If she could just address Steve’s sisters bed & the fact Alfie needs some serious intervention & that her baby has cradle crap id be a “appy” troll 🧌
A nearly 9 year old sleeping with a 🐑 teddy 😂

I can’t even tell you how angry I am. I bleeping ate her!!!!!
I recall her dancing around her kitchen not long ago. Heartbroken my bleeping arse!!!
Me too! If this doesn't open people's eyes to what a bleep she is I don't know what will!
Poor Tiger 😭

Reactions: 14
Is she not going to explain how the cat "died" ? was there Vet trips ect ....the fact she hasn't 100% proves it's been made go wild again

Reactions: 20
Didn't she keep one of the kittens? What a tit life that poor cat had, bought as a baby girl replacement, left to get pregnant at a young age then cast aside when Bogtrotter finally schemed her way to an actual baby girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
How convenient for her ey, roma will of been 1 wk old when she's just thought duck this, No good having a cat that might scratch the baby (golden child)
Let's dump it somewhere
No way that cat has died. She's just read on here where so many have said 'wheres the cat' & thought oh tit, I'm gonna have to address this.
Selfish horrible evil bleep.

Reactions: 16
Why's she only saying now...very weird 🤔🤔View attachment 1771409

Woody sucking his thumb like a big baby
She’s so vague. Lost as in died or lost as in she’s gone ‘wild’ again?

It seems like Tiger died and if she did, I would bet on it being preventable. Cats don’t just randomly die without an explanation. But I can’t see them paying for answers.

They probably just didn’t want to pay for treatment. I doubt any of their animals are insured.

Reactions: 9
She's putting lost incase anyone finds out the truth. They've got rid of her haven't they. The bleeping scumbags.
Roma in, tiger out.
Fully agree, I don't comment much on this thread anymore because I got to a point where I had to mute her stories due to her toxic behaviour literally bringing out the worse in me but when I saw this post in my feed I had to jump on as I honestly saw this coming before that baby was even born,
Lovely Tiger was constantly sleeping in the 'nursery' and she even allowed her to sleep in the cot and I remember thinking at the time if that baby is ever left unattended the cat will still try and use the cot as a bed and no doubt those to shitbags will decide she's trying to suffocate their baby and will get rid of her asap,
there's no traffic near their shack and that young cat knew it's surroundings far to well plus if your beloved cat really went missing then like your lost dogs you'd put out a social media appeal after 24hrs tops with no food or water not 10 weeks after last seeing her ..... Disgusting

Reactions: 22
Why isn’t she saying how she died??? Our 2 year old cat died from shock after avoiding a car right outside our door (our other cats lived 13+ years) and I’d never hide how he died.
Pure evil that pair, both deserve each other. She definitely fucked the cat off once Roma was bor.
* edited to add- they live in the middle of nowhere so how has she suddenly just dropped down dead? I know it can happen to animals & humans but seriously as if. If I posted about my gawjus baby girl 24/7 damn right I’d post when my cat suddenly drops bleeping dead.
She’s so nasty, honestly gets worse & worse

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why isn’t she saying how she died??? Our 2 year old cat died from shock after avoiding a car right outside our door (our other cats lived 13+ years) and I’d never hide how he died.
Pure evil that pair, both deserve each other. She definitely fucked the cat off once Roma was born
She never tells the truth. She probably hasn’t even died!

Reactions: 15
That’s so strange , waiting ten weeks , lost or ‘lost’ .

IMO it’s unlikely Tiger was run over as they are very far from a main road , and if the cat died of a illness ( We know it wouldn’t be old age ) then it would be helpful to tell her viewers about it to try and warn others of signs and symptoms etc

Reactions: 12
Wonder if tiger put the scratches on Anne’s face that she’s had quite often and Steve’s took her down to the stream!!
No way did her beloved cat die just days after her daughter was born and she was her happiest ever but is now declaring they were all devastated by it.
Tattle have been asking to see the cat for so long, some genuine fans must’ve also noticed she was missing so she has finally addressed it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you’re genuinely upset by something you remember the date.. you don’t say vaguely around 10 weeks

Reactions: 26
Right she’s either fucked the poor thing off or do
You think one/both of the dogs attacked and killed it. I don’t have dogs just cats so unsure. But it looks as though those dogs don’t have any discipline and they are always so rough with them.
Either way she’s never going to tell the truth!!!!! bleeping evil witch

Reactions: 9
Wonder if tiger put the scratches on Anne’s face that she’s had quite often and Steve’s took her down to the stream!!
No way did her beloved cat die just days after her daughter was born and she was her happiest ever but is now declaring they were all devastated by it.
Tattle have been asking to see the cat for so long, some genuine fans must’ve also noticed she was missing so she has finally addressed it
I forgot about the scratches you could be correct it could have been the cat because its her third kid surely Dingle knows to cut her nails ...i think he's took her 🐈 a long drive long enough that she won't find her way back and they've waited 10 week's to make sure she didn't arrive back

She will be all chuffed pig face Meldrum commented

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.